Shingles and CIDP

    • September 27, 2019 at 11:54 am

      I have had CIDP for several years and receive IVIG infusions every 3 weeks. I was just diagnosed with Shingles in my right ear and neck. Any info on how my infusion will react? I’m scheduled for next infusion on Monday, 30th of Sept. Not sure if I should reschedule,

    • September 27, 2019 at 1:25 pm

      You should probably not delay your IVIg unless your doctor suggests it. Please see the following discussion thread for some info about Herpes Zoster:


    • September 28, 2019 at 9:49 am

      Jim-LA Thank you for your reply and referenced information.