New Forum Design Impossible to read

• jk
      August 1, 2017 at 3:53 pm

Please redo the color scheme and font size to render the site readable without requiring a magnifying glass, eyestrain, blurred vision and headache.

Change the light blue on off-white. change the light blue on medium grey. Increase the font size.

• August 6, 2017 at 12:19 pm

The text box could be a bit larger. IMO.

• jk
      August 8, 2017 at 11:56 am

Huge improvement, rapidly implemented, on the forum font size, font style, use of bold in the headers, line spacing and color contrast. Good job. I opened the website and exclaimed, outloud, to my self, “Wow what a great improvement.”

Thanks for this.

• August 8, 2017 at 12:53 pm

Awesome 🙂

Have a good day!
      -Tracy

• JAL
      August 8, 2017 at 5:54 pm

Please consider moving the red dot with arrow a little away from the scroll down area.

• January 26, 2018 at 10:52 pm

I was surfing ariound the site, and it seems practically every thing I click on, gets me a “504” page; it says that the page took too long to load? It didn’t seem to, to me.?????

• January 27, 2018 at 9:04 am

504 is a Gateway Timeout error. Could be site servers or it could be your internet connection or in between. It’s not a direct path to the site from your computer.

I have not had any issues with the site loading and don’t think it is anything from the previous site changes.

Tagged: