New Forum Design Impossible to read

• jk
      August 1, 2017 at 3:53 pm

Please redo the color scheme and font size to render the site readable without requiring a magnifying glass, eyestrain, blurred vision and headache.

Change the light blue on off-white. change the light blue on medium grey. Increase the font size.

• August 6, 2017 at 12:19 pm

The text box could be a bit larger. IMO.

• jk
      August 8, 2017 at 11:56 am

Huge improvement, rapidly implemented, on the forum font size, font style, use of bold in the headers, line spacing and color contrast. Good job. I opened the website and exclaimed, outloud, to my self, “Wow what a great improvement.”

Thanks for this.

• August 8, 2017 at 12:53 pm

Awesome 🙂

Have a good day!
      -Tracy

• JAL
      August 8, 2017 at 5:54 pm

Please consider moving the red dot with arrow a little away from the scroll down area.

• January 26, 2018 at 10:52 pm

I was surfing ariound the site, and it seems practically every thing I click on, gets me a “504” page; it says that the page took too long to load? It didn’t seem to, to me.?????

• January 27, 2018 at 9:04 am

504 is a Gateway Timeout error. Could be site servers or it could be your internet connection or in between. It’s not a direct path to the site from your computer.

I have not had any issues with the site loading and don’t think it is anything from the previous site changes.

• June 29, 2021 at 1:25 pm

The new (June 2021) forum format is harder to read, especially for us older folks. Reason is that the new gray font is not dark enough and lacks a good contrast to read without difficulty. This may account for keeping some folks from using the forum as frequently as before the change. If the font used for comments was black (and a little larger) it would have a better contrast and make it easier to read for many forum participants.

• August 19, 2021 at 7:33 am

Love the toggle font size button

Tagged: