New Forum Design Impossible to read

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  cer100 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

jk
    Participant

Please redo the color scheme and font size to render the site readable without requiring a magnifying glass, eyestrain, blurred vision and headache.

Change the light blue on off-white. change the light blue on medium grey. Increase the font size.

Corrosion
    Participant

The text box could be a bit larger. IMO.

jk
    Participant

Huge improvement, rapidly implemented, on the forum font size, font style, use of bold in the headers, line spacing and color contrast. Good job. I opened the website and exclaimed, outloud, to my self, “Wow what a great improvement.”

Thanks for this.

Tech Support
    Keymaster

Awesome 🙂

Have a good day!
    -Tracy

JAL
    Participant

Please consider moving the red dot with arrow a little away from the scroll down area.

Karen6542
    Participant

I was surfing ariound the site, and it seems practically every thing I click on, gets me a “504” page; it says that the page took too long to load? It didn’t seem to, to me.?????

cer100
    Participant

504 is a Gateway Timeout error. Could be site servers or it could be your internet connection or in between. It’s not a direct path to the site from your computer.

I have not had any issues with the site loading and don’t think it is anything from the previous site changes.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.