Navigating Insurance Reimbursement in CIDP
August 9, 2021 at 9:09 pm
Thursday, August 19th
Commercial Insurance at 12:15 PM EDT
Medicare at 3:15 PM EDT
Join us on Thursday, August 19th, as we explore the reimbursement process as it relates to CIDP. These engaging, interactive sessions are tailored to those with either Commercial Insurance or Medicare. Register for your program today!
“Navigating Insurance Reimbursement in CIDP: Commercial Insurance” takes place at 12:15 PM EDT. Join us and you will:
- Learn more about benefit investigation
- Learn about types of appeals and their respective processes
- Understand how to navigate loss of coverage
- Connect with resources for Commercial Insurance
Register today to save your spot for the Commercial Insurance Live Stream!
“Navigating Insurance Reimbursement in CIDP: Medicare” takes place at 3:15 PM EDT. Join us and you will:
- Understand Medicare options, when to sign up, and the differences between coverage plans
- Learn about GBS-CIDP efforts being made in Congress and the impact on SCIG treatment
- Understand DME benefits and expected out of pocket costs to patients
- Connect with resources for Non-Commercial Insurance
Register today to save your spot for the Medicare Live Stream!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.