With a Rollator to Siam

• Anonymous
      November 21, 2006 at 11:59 am

Dear friends,
      our departure for Thailand is only a few weeks away. We will be there for eight weeks working with Burmese refugees, ethnic minorities most of them living in crowded refugee camps along the Thai-Burma border.

To keep in touch we’ve created a newsletter group on Yahoo. If you are interested in receiving these letters, you can either

[B]PM me with your e-mail address and I’ll subscribe you[/B] [COLOR=”Red”]Whoops, it won’t let me. I’ll send invitation inste[/COLOR]ad.

or subscribe yourself by sending an e-mail to

[B]’Siam2007-subscribe@yahoogroups.com'[/B]

Hopefully, we’ll be able to send out a newsletter with photos once a week. It won’t be long literary master pieces but short descriptions of our experiences and adventures,

[B]Cheryl[/B], I lost your e-mail address, so please send it again and I’ll send an invitation.

• Anonymous
      November 21, 2006 at 12:26 pm

Thank you Norb, looking forward to reading them.

• Anonymous
      November 21, 2006 at 4:23 pm

cool norb, i pmed you. i wrote the addy out instead of using the symbols-just so you know.:)

• Anonymous
      November 21, 2006 at 7:05 pm

Hello Norb,
      I’ll get a PM off to you ASAP. You and your wife are very compassionate people and I pray that God will keep you in his care while you are there. I help by being a child sponsor. I have done this for many many years. My current child is from the war torn area in Sri Lanka.

• Anonymous
      November 21, 2006 at 7:33 pm

Norb,

I signed up, hope you guys have a safe trip.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      November 22, 2006 at 6:47 am

Norb,

Much Success and thanks for the offer.