Where’s Bubbleboy?

• Anonymous
      August 13, 2007 at 11:04 am

Hi all,
      you might remember me even though I havent been on in a while. im jenn, 19, with CIDP. Anyways, one person on this site, hasnt been on in a while and ive been worried. Hes my main support for CIDP. IF anyone sees him online or something. Please have him email me. Thanks

• Anonymous
      August 13, 2007 at 12:20 pm

His last post was a month ago. Why don’t you send him a PM

• Anonymous
      August 13, 2007 at 1:29 pm

Jenn,

You can PM him like Norb said or if you go to his profile on here there is a hotmail email address and AOL messenger information.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      August 13, 2007 at 7:20 pm

Jenn, I have been worried about him also, I pm’ed him a few days ago-but haven’t heard anything back yet. Let us know if you hear from him. Take care.

• Anonymous
      August 14, 2007 at 1:07 am

Hi Again,
      I talked to Bubbleboy today. Hes moving, so hes getting his computer back on wednesday. No worries, hes still alive.
      Hope to talk to all of you again soon.
      Jenn

• Anonymous
      August 14, 2007 at 3:05 pm

Thanks Jenn.:)

• Anonymous
      August 14, 2007 at 11:45 pm

I remeber Bubbleboy posting, but then didn’t he find out that he had something other than CIDP? I was just wondering if he ever got a definitive dx for his symptoms. I remember he was in excrutiating pain, involving not just nerves, but muscles & joints as well. It just didn’t sound like CIDP to me, but I never found out what it actually was.
      Pam

• Anonymous
      August 21, 2007 at 1:14 pm

No one has Pam. Theyre still testing but ohpefully someone finds some asnwers soon.

• Anonymous
      September 4, 2007 at 1:04 pm

It has been awhile. It has been so long that I could not remember my password. The “forgot your password” route never got an email in to my inbox to straighten things out. Oh well. Better late than never.

In late July/early August I was admitted to a local hospital for chest pain. My cardiac stress test was positive. Cardiac catheterization revealed no coronary disease. However, it did show a heart defect that had been undetected previously. The cardiologist said that my autoimmune issues were causing the defect to place my heart under enough stress to cause the chest pain. The rest of the diagnostic process is still a mystery.

To those of you who wrote private messages or emails to my hotmail account, thanks for the concern. To my friends here that I frequently wrote to, please email me here or preferrably at [email]MikeWazowski1124@hotmail.com[/email]. I would love to continue corresponding with all of you.

• Anonymous
      September 4, 2007 at 7:47 pm

Michael, Sorry to hear you are having more problems. I’ve been worried about you son!:D Hope you are feeling better. Big Hugs!!

• Anonymous
      September 4, 2007 at 8:32 pm

Thank you for letting us know Mike