What’s the difference?

• Anonymous
      June 11, 2006 at 5:58 pm

My husband had a severe reaction after taking Lyme vaccine and was in the fight for his life in 2000. He is now having severe neuropathy and we are in the process of figuring out if he is having a relapse of Lyme or has CIDP or GBS. What is the main difference between the two?

• Anonymous
      June 11, 2006 at 6:17 pm

Hiyas,
      Welcome, I wish i could help u but i’m just the village idiot here. But ur not foolin me today. Lyme, CIDP, GBS, why thats 3 not 2. *cks his meds* Someone will be along shortly who can help prolly. Hang out, read a joke, go to the tavern, thats where all the action is.*rolls eyes* Tell us about yourself, war u b, how u b, Have a good day.

soapy

• Anonymous
      June 11, 2006 at 7:52 pm

hi mom & welcome,

cidp is chronic gbs. what makes you think he has either? take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength

• Anonymous
      June 11, 2006 at 11:52 pm

hi tassys’mom, a lyme disease test can tell you if it is lyme. has he been treated for lymes before-was he tested for it and given antibiotics? if so when was he infected and treated and with what? sometimes a person can get neuropathy from antibiotics(me). what kind of symptoms is your husband experiencing?