Virtual Halloween Party

• Anonymous
      October 23, 2006 at 6:54 pm

[COLOR=red]I thought it might be fun to have a Halloween party here. Tell us what you’re gonna dress up as and what you’re bringing. We could have a “best” and “scariest” and “most unique” costume contest.[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000]I am going to be the guy on the handicap placard, and I’ll bring the grill and the burgers. Oh yeah some cheese and buns too.[/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      October 23, 2006 at 7:10 pm

What a fun idea! I especially like it because my birthday is on Halloween and I have memories of lots of fun birthday/costume parties.

I think I’ll come as a Hershey’s kiss. I’m wearing a brown leotard, silver lame’
      skirt, and a silver hat with a blue and white Hershey’s ribbon.

I’ll bring Hershey’s kisses for everyone.

Suzanne

• Anonymous
      October 23, 2006 at 10:36 pm

[COLOR=red];) We need to vote by 10-31 by say around 11PM!?!?;) [/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      October 23, 2006 at 11:27 pm

Cool Idea!!!

i’m coming as a skeleton and bringing some sweettart bones candies.:D
      i have the bones hand coverings, i’m going to wear them along with using my halloween decorated cane. if i can figure out how to post a pic i’ll show ya’ll.:confused:

• Anonymous
      October 23, 2006 at 11:56 pm

I’m going to dress as something that suits the kind of person I am, I’m going to wear BLUE and have a big W on the front and back. The W is for what people tell me my name should be, WORRY and I think blue would depict WORRY.

I’ll bring a cheesecake since New York is famous for cheesecake.

• Anonymous
      October 24, 2006 at 10:56 am

I’m coming in a light blue gauzy gown, a veil with a ring of flowers, barefoot, and a lighted wand. I’ll carry a vegie tray of genetically altered vegies that will be shriveled and rotten. Oh, and the sign on my costume that says “don’t f**k with Mother Nature.
      And I’ll bring a relaly nice organic vegie tray from the Farmer’s Market to share.

• Anonymous
      October 24, 2006 at 11:15 am

Hi again,
      I’m going to add more to my costume for drama. I’ll wear necklaces, bracelets and earrings and hang my worries on me.

• Anonymous
      October 24, 2006 at 12:16 pm

Boo

Hey Suzanne it’s my birthday too!

I think I would like to dress up as a black cat (because I have 2). My daughter is going as a Tiger.

I would bring those little square caramels that are all wrapped up. Those are delicious.

Trick or Treat!!!

• Anonymous
      October 24, 2006 at 1:28 pm

[COLOR=”Red”][SIZE=”3″]I’m coming as a red M&M, and I’m bringing my buddies the “fruit of the loom” guys as guests. They really know how to party! They’ve promised to shrivel up their fruit. Hmmmmmm, and I guess I’ll bring halloween M&M’s.:D [/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      October 24, 2006 at 7:27 pm

vmac, I love your costume idea!

HeHasWhat – It’s an unusual birthdate, but isn’t it fun? Also, nobody forgets.
      We should meet at The Tavern and have a birthday toast after the party.

Suzanne

• Anonymous
      October 24, 2006 at 8:17 pm

I will come as a bucket of popcorn bucket red and white striped, red leggins ,white top ,hat that looks like popcorn and a yellow sponge on top for the butter. the popcorn around the costume and hat is popcorn balls broken up an glued to the inside and top. I look like I am your favorite treat from the movies mmmmmmm
      I am bringing my spier cupcakes. and the punch with ice that looks like hands.
      :p

• Anonymous
      October 24, 2006 at 8:40 pm

[COLOR=red]Hey All[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000]Great costume ideas! Any other ideas to make thisparty the talk of the town? We need drinks, who can be a bartender and mix up some spooky drinks![/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      October 25, 2006 at 3:55 am

Hmmmm, I guess I’ll come dressed as myself–that’s enough to scare anybody.

We should have finger food, if we can find enough people willing to give up their fingers.

Maybe some blood pudding and eel pie, or my father-in-law’s favourite: mountain oysters.

And Bloody Maries or salty dogs (if you can get the dog to stand still while you salt him).

As you can tell, it’s too early in the morning for logical thought.

Deb

• Anonymous
      October 25, 2006 at 9:52 am

I hope this doesn’t offend anyone…

I’ll be at the party as a pregnant nun carrying my 12 pack of beer. (I’ve actually done this before.) If everyone is real good to me, I’ll share my beer.

Oh, and every hour we’ll have a group prayer and then see who can belch the loudest! Bless you all 😀

• Anonymous
      October 25, 2006 at 7:03 pm

[COLOR=”Purple”]I love your idea, Chrissy, especially the part about seeing who can belch the loudest. (yes, I’m proud of at least one thing I do well!)[/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      October 25, 2006 at 7:08 pm

I am dressing as a “Gypsy Woman” and will tell everyone their future with my crystal ball.

I’ll bring Italian food, how about sausage and peppers on Italian bread?

• Anonymous
      October 25, 2006 at 7:31 pm

[QUOTE=Chrissy]I hope this doesn’t offend anyone…

I’ll be at the party as a pregnant nun carrying my 12 pack of beer. (I’ve actually done this before.) If everyone is real good to me, I’ll share my beer.

Oh, and every hour we’ll have a group prayer and then see who can belch the loudest! Bless you all :D[/QUOTE]

Very funny, Chrissy, I’ll dress as a monk with a sign “I am the one who got the OKI nun over there pregnant. Have a strong shot on me after her beer.”

• Anonymous
      October 27, 2006 at 1:06 am

This will be my first party but it is bound to bne fun.

Hmmm…I may come as Mrs. Santa. With a sign that says… Mr Apple even “shrivel” ed (that boggles or tickles my mind) you”re still my favorite at keeping the doctor away.

Oh and by the way, Mr. fruit of the loom guy, I would have tried out for your fruity’ hehehe, undies commercial but, the casteing call didn’t say anything about 38 long so…..could we talk.

I will be bring Texas Barbaqued baby back ribs. Vikki

• Anonymous
      October 28, 2006 at 10:26 pm

[COLOR=red]MMMMMMM candy corn!![/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
      [IMG]http://www.apparelyzed.com/forums/uploads/post-618-1161544794.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      October 28, 2006 at 11:10 pm

[SIZE=”2″][COLOR=”DarkOrange”]Oh, Dave! I think We’ll have to cancel National candy corn day on October 30th…..I ate a bunch of it today at my mom’s and now my stomach doesn’t feel so good after learning where it comes from:eek: [/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      October 30, 2006 at 11:53 pm

[COLOR=”Purple”][SIZE=”3″]Anyone know what time the party starts tomorrow night? [/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      October 30, 2006 at 11:56 pm

[SIZE=”3″][COLOR=”DarkOrange”]Does anyone know what time the party starts tomorrow night?[ATTACH]741[/ATTACH][/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      October 31, 2006 at 12:04 am

I GUESS THE “BEWITCHING HOUR” MIDNIGHT. I’m changing my costume to one that suits the “new” me I am trying to draw out. I am going to dress as a mouse with a LIONS mane and be the mouse that roared.

• Anonymous
      October 31, 2006 at 9:04 am

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=6][COLOR=sandybrown]LETS PARRTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 31, 2006 at 2:51 pm

THAT’S AN ANGEL WITH ATTITUDE:) Your ride to the party is parked outside the TAVERN.

• Anonymous
      October 31, 2006 at 3:30 pm

liz, i thought i left my broom at home!!!!;) 😀
      you mean that nice vette?!

• Anonymous
      October 31, 2006 at 4:36 pm

Our Ride To The Party Is Parked Outside “the Tavern” And You’ll Find The Tavern In “main Forum”. Just Go To Last Post, Our Pumpkin Turned Into A Classic Corvette. We’ll Cram Into It Like A Phone Booth, Arms, Legs, Walkers, Canes, Sticking Out.

That’s What’s Kept Covered In My Garage.