Tucker

• Anonymous
      April 18, 2009 at 2:08 pm

I just have to say I am so happy! My baby is the shining inspiration of the month and there is a picture of us on the Charlotte 5K/Miracle Mile link! Although I submitted this story a while ago so Tucker is now 3 (and doing even better by the way) I am in tears knowing he is being acknowledged! Thank you!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
      April 18, 2009 at 9:30 pm

That’s Awesome! How’s Tucker doing?

• Anonymous
      April 18, 2009 at 10:04 pm

That’s wonderful. Hope tucker is doing well.

• Anonymous
      April 21, 2009 at 1:48 pm

Thank you all. Tucker is wonderful. Still no reflexes….. so it’s thought that they may not return at this point but my fingers are still crossed! He has developed good learned behaviors to deal with things that his reflexes would usually take care of though. His ears have been checked (as well as they can on a toddler) and for now they seem to be OK. He still wants help with a lot of things (opening containers, peeling stickers, etc..) and I end up carrying him home after long walks sometimes, he just lays his head on my shoulder to rest. That is a feeling I will cherish forever, his little body worn out drapped over me as I carry him home. Thanks again for checking on my boy, he is amazing and all of you are as well for dealing with such an obsticle in life.