Toronto conference

• April 26, 2011 at 10:42 am

Hello!

Anybody going this Friday?

• Anonymous
      April 26, 2011 at 2:39 pm

What a coincidence. I’m going to be in Toronto over the weekend. I see there’s a special dinner Friday April 29, and the conference itself on April 30 at an airport hotel. I’m busy both days. Are you otherwise around? Should we grab a beer?

• April 27, 2011 at 7:57 am

[QUOTE=olav]What a coincidence. I’m going to be in Toronto over the weekend. I see there’s a special dinner Friday April 29, and the conference itself on April 30 at an airport hotel. I’m busy both days. Are you otherwise around? Should we grab a beer?[/QUOTE]
      Why beer is my favorite flavour! I’d love to, thanks!

The conference itself is Friday. I’ll be at the airport hotel on Thursday night.

lemmy know

• Anonymous
      April 27, 2011 at 6:52 pm

I am going on Friday by train. The supper is Friday night and the Conference is on Saturday.

Sue

• Anonymous
      April 28, 2011 at 4:45 pm

I’m not near the airport and haven’t got a car here. If anyone wants to meet somewhere downtown let me know by PM….

• Anonymous
      April 29, 2011 at 9:19 am

I am green with envy!!

I hope you guys have a great time before, during and after the conference. Please share info with the rest of us that can’t make it…….mumbling under breath and going back to work. 😉

• Anonymous
      April 29, 2011 at 10:11 am

Hi everyone I am on the train right now about 90 minutes away.

Sue