This is wierd……

• Anonymous
      July 8, 2009 at 10:09 pm

Have been noticing lately that my hands will cramp and then my fingers will contract and freeze up in the most odd positions and then today one of my toes did the same thing. I have also been having more muscle cramps mostly in my calves…..have also been seeing and feeling more muscle twitching and of course the little electrical storms that have been going on since this journey started have gotten a little worse lately as well.

Am trying to decide if this is the start of a relapse or a side effect of dehydration due to the summer heat…opinions anyone??

Also, due to employment issues we had to relocate from St. Louis to Lubbock Tx…..does anyone know of a good neuro. in these parts? I plan on seeing my old neuro as needed but feel like I need to find a local one just for issues such as this. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

• Anonymous
      July 9, 2009 at 7:31 am

Hiya.

I don’t know about dehydration, but during hot weather I get a lot more pain and muscle cramps, particularly in my calf muscles and thighs. My fingers and toes, however, do their own thing no matter what the weather, although it’s normally worse when I’m tired.

Keep fighting,

Deb
      London

• Anonymous
      July 9, 2009 at 11:11 am

not sure but Ryan’s fingers have been freezing up lately too. The look weird when it happens. It just started doing it a few weeks ago. he has really hard time typing. He also has started getting worst pain in his calves also.

• Anonymous
      July 9, 2009 at 12:54 pm

“Have been noticing lately that my hands will cramp and then my fingers will contract and freeze up in the most odd positions and then today one of my toes did the same thing. I have also been having more muscle cramps mostly in my calves…..have also been seeing and feeling more muscle twitching and of course the little electrical storms that have been going on since this journey started have gotten a little worse lately as well.”

I could have written this. I have all of the above.:eek:
      Sue