Sunday’s Random Questions

• Anonymous
      May 21, 2006 at 12:11 pm

1.Where would you love to vacation? Tahiti

2.Would you like to live at your favorite vacation spot? Hell Yes

3.Do you remember your kindergarten teacher’s name? Mrs. Grothusen,I think that’s how she spelled it.

I have to much time on my hands, thinking about kindergarten.:) I think I have finally lost it.:o

• Anonymous
      May 21, 2006 at 7:00 pm

1.Where would you love to vacation? Hawaii, to see what it’s like – or somewhere in the USA, to meet my GBS friends, to knock on a door and say “Hi, any chance of a cup of tea?” That would be such fun! Or Hong Kong, but there’s many parts of Ireland I have yet to see

2.Would you like to live at your favourite vacation spot? I’ve no idea – I haven’t seen it yet

3.Do you remember your kindergarten teacher’s name?
      If kindergarten is ‘pre-school’ the question does not arise for me but if it’s the same as junior school then the answer is “Sister” – or “Mother” if the head nun came around – and that made it easy!

• Anonymous
      May 21, 2006 at 9:26 pm

1.Where would you love to vacation? Venice Italy

2.Would you like to live at your favorite vacation spot? No

3.Do you remember your kindergarten teacher’s name? Mrs. Riley…she was nice and let me read a lot of books

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2006 at 12:02 pm

1.Where would you love to vacation? Fla, my grandad lives there love to spend time with him

2.Would you like to live at your favorite vacation spot? Nope, too many hurricanes

3.Do you remember your kindergarten teacher’s name? Mrs. Sandy and Mrs. Margie never knew their last names

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2006 at 1:39 pm

1. Where would you love to vacation? England.

2. Would you love to live in your favorite vacation spot? Heck no–would never live anyplace but Manhattan.

3. Do yo remember name of your kindergarten teacher. My primary school, The Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, did not have kindergarten as we started out with first grade. But I still have nightmares about Sister Mary Michael. Do you have any favorite nun stories, Brandy?

Love,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2006 at 1:51 pm

No favorite Nun stories, just hated them all and their penquin looking habits.
      They were all mean and nasty, that is why I transferred back from first grade to a public school. Went to Catholic school for 1st grade only.

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2006 at 5:51 pm

Actually, I went to Catholic schools for first grade only as we moved to Florida. My Italian grandfather taught me to lie to nuns about eating meat on Fridays. The family motto: Grandfather’s rules first, followed by the pope if Grandpa said ok.

Regards,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      May 24, 2006 at 8:30 pm

[COLOR=red]1.Where would you love to vacation? anywhere with my family

2.Would you like to live at your favorite vacation spot? no I like my home

3.Do you remember your kindergarten teacher’s name? Miss Zatta[/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      September 28, 2008 at 10:45 pm

New Question: What will be the next important event in your Life.?

Our Daughter will be moving back here after three years away. We are really looking forward to having her here again.

• Anonymous
      September 28, 2008 at 10:49 pm

Teresa you are welcome to come to ohio and vacation..I love tea so we would do fine..

the next big thing in my life? Hmmmmm, I’ll guess i’ll find out the next time one of my kids calls and says “hey mom guess what”.