Stormy’s Birthday

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2009 at 12:41 am

[SIZE=”4″][COLOR=”Magenta”]Happy Birthday, Girlfriend! I hope you are doing something special to celebrate special YOU ๐Ÿ˜€ [/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2009 at 1:06 pm

[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERRY!!!!!!!!!!!:) Hope You Have A Wonderful Day!:) [/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2009 at 5:50 pm

Happy Birthday Sherry! Wishing you many many more with feeling better and enjoying your day! Hugs
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      May 8, 2009 at 10:43 pm

Happy birthday Sherry. Hope you celebrated in style.

• Anonymous
      May 16, 2009 at 7:33 pm

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes..unfortunately the forum has my birthday wrong but I’m not sure why..My birthday is actually June 10..so don’t forget about me….he he he…

And I’m in Florida with Liz (aka: Cody Stanley) celebrating her birthday.

• Anonymous
      May 16, 2009 at 11:28 pm

Hey Sherry! Well it looks like two of us are Junies. Mine is on the 3rdof June so I will give us a special party! Got to visit Dick S again and borrow his credit card so we can go shopping again! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ I don’t think he will mind!
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      May 17, 2009 at 6:58 pm

I feel a shopping spree coming on..woo hoo..

• Anonymous
      May 18, 2009 at 3:00 am

Hey Sherry! Now that I stold his card we can have a ball! I was thinking maybe we go to Red Lobster and get the high priced meal. After that we hit the mall stores and go on a $1000.00 each shopping spree! After we have fun I will then sneak Dick S card back to him and let him foot the bill! Shhh! Don’t tell anybody! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      May 18, 2009 at 5:20 pm

Liz and I are ready…she will be our partner in crime..why don’t you buy a plane ticket to florida, i’ll be here with her for another week and we can really have fun with Dick’s card..but remember, mum’s the word.:D

• Anonymous
      May 19, 2009 at 12:18 am

I see Dick S is posting again! I think he is reading my plans! Either that or he is trying to find his credit card theif! LOL! I told him I was going to borrow it when I left an IOU note in his back pocket. But decided not to leave my name just in case he would change his mind! Poor Dick S! I really borrowed alot from him in the football pool and am still paying him back 50 cents a week! If I gly off to Florida that might make him mad! I could always take a train! That would be cheaper. Tell Liz I am on me way! Then all three of us can max out his card! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€