Slipping back in

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 7:04 pm

Hi,

I was on this site until about 3 months ago. Lots have happened since I disappeared. Not the least of which was not being able to get back on it!

Finally! I have Broadband, and it works – now – and I decided to give up trying to get my name etc to work and I have re-registered. Hence, I am a junior member. Pity is doesn’t work the same with my age.

I wrote a long post (even long for me!) and no way could I load it. I thought I had – but it turns out I was wrong.

I would just like to say hello and send my appreciative thanks to those who sent me messsages – especially Brandy.

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 7:56 pm

TA,

We missed you, glad to see you back 🙂

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 8:15 pm

TA

Welcome back, I have missed you my dearest old friend. What have you been up to? I hope you had a great birthday.

What’s age, it’s only a number. I’ve decided to act like a teenager even if my body can’t do the things that teens can do. My mind isn’t old just the body. So act young and you’ll like it.

How’s my Sarah? Fine I hope. Tell her Auntie Brandy says hello.

Well I’m off to watch the rest of a football game on the TV.

Lots of love and hugs to you and Sarah.

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 8:20 pm

Welcome back, TA!

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 9:02 pm

Wow TA, It is good to see you again. We were wondering what had happened. Welcome back!

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 10:39 pm

Welcome back, T.A.! We missed you so much!

Hugs,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 10:49 pm

Welcome Home T.A. we’ve missed you around the boards!! Hope all is well with you and your daughter. take care and don’t be a stranger!:)

• Anonymous
      August 26, 2006 at 8:11 pm

Bringing this back up for you TA.

• Anonymous
      August 26, 2006 at 10:34 pm

Hey Sweetheart:

It is good to see you back. We sure missed you but you wouldn’t be you if you didn’t pretty much come and go as you please.

Lee

• Anonymous
      August 29, 2006 at 1:27 am

Hey Girl, I’ve missed you and your humour. Welcome back:)

• Anonymous
      September 10, 2006 at 1:12 am

waves
      ………