Sex

• Anonymous
      March 3, 2013 at 3:52 am

I fot GBS back in 2008 when I was 51. Before that I had a healthy sex life. Now it’s non existent. I’ve tried a few times my I get these extreme charlie horses not to mention endurance as well as other problems.

It’s so depressing. I’ve learnd to live with rubber legs and arms. tingling and numbness. My skin feeling like I’m in a wet suit. Severe pain.

I’m married and this is not doing our marraige any good.

I’m unable to work full time and now draw ss

• Anonymous
      July 18, 2013 at 7:49 am

I have an almost identical story, just started about 1 year later. Onset of symptoms actually started suddenly the evening prior to our first wedding anniversary. I’ve been searching for help and unable to find anything meaningful so far.

• Anonymous
      July 24, 2013 at 5:38 am

I hear you

• August 7, 2013 at 1:28 pm

Keep going, fellas. You may not be Casanova anymore, but you can still please. Your ladies may have to do more work. And sex may be a little different. Maybe you can’t last as long, but be creative! In my experience, my mouth has been more of an asset than my johnson.

• October 2, 2013 at 12:23 am

Has anyone got experience of Miller Fisher. I had Miller Fisher in June this year. Am still within the (typical) six month recovery period but at the moment have lost sexual desire and capability. Are there any males recovering or recovered from MFS who can advise me on this?