residual fatigue

• Anonymous
      July 2, 2006 at 9:00 pm

Here is a link to a 2005 study on fatigue. Note: this is large file, almost 5 Megabytes, unless you have high speed internet in can take a long time to down load.
      Treatment of Guillain-Barré syndrome and causes and treatment of residual fatigue

Marcel P.J. Garssen

Here is the link
      [url]https://ep.eur.nl/bitstream/1765/7159/2/051214_Garssen-MPJ.pdf[/url]

• Anonymous
      July 3, 2006 at 7:45 am

John,

Just waiting to see if anyone else is having problems getting onto that link, maybe it is my computer trying my patience again today.;)

• Anonymous
      July 3, 2006 at 8:04 am

ali,
      it was slow but it opened as a pdf file.

• Anonymous
      July 3, 2006 at 8:25 am

it open for me in pdf as well, THe resaon maybe for the slowness if you have dial up it was 211 pages

• Anonymous
      July 3, 2006 at 8:27 am

slow with cable for me..
      could take dayz with dialup… j/k

• Anonymous
      July 3, 2006 at 9:43 am

neat article john, alot of info. thanks for posting. it took my puter only 1 min to upload the pdf file. 🙂

• Anonymous
      July 3, 2006 at 9:59 am

[QUOTE=angel2ndclass22699]neat article john, alot of info. thanks for posting. it took my puter only [B]1 min to upload[/B] the pdf file. :)[/QUOTE]

thars the problem, we been trying to download it.:eek:

• Anonymous
      July 3, 2006 at 10:07 am

Thanks, for the comments… I have added the following statement.
      Note: this is large file, almost 5 Megabytes, unless you have high speed internet in can take a long time to down load.

For anyone that can receive a 5 Meg file via email and would like a copy of the file sent me an email and I will send it to you.

• Anonymous
      July 3, 2006 at 11:45 am

John ~ thank you so much for this current info. My physicians are always pleased with the “hard copies” I bring to them. I know that this info will make a difference in saving and assisting in another person’s life. God bless.