Reality action .. wormhole extreme

• Anonymous
      June 25, 2009 at 12:28 pm

Several years ago several of us made several posts and had several laughs.

Now we can do it again….

Wormhole extreme was a spoof show in the Stargate SG-1 series. A sci-fi show about intergalactic explorers who encounter other species, friendly and threatening, while travelling through a Stargate. This Stargate is a controlled wormhole from one planet to another through a large round gateway.

There are several main characters and a huge number of villians and friendlies across the galaxy.

The players are Jack Oneill — team leader
      Daniel Jackson — archaeologist
      Samantha Carter — Team genius
      Teal’c –alien from another planet who fights and provides galactic insight
      General Hammond — Leader at Stargate Command
      Janet — nurse at Stargate command
      Annubis — Bad, bad, bad guy
      Ba’al — Bad, Bad guy
      Lord Yew — confused bad guy
      Apophis — Bad guy
      Brae’tac — Mentor for Teal’c
      Valla — Hot chick who used to be a bad guy turned good maybe
      Ascended beings — foul everything up with their “rules”
      Adria — Sexy girl/woman/half human half Ori/ new powers/ fanatic

If any of you have watched the sci-fi series, you would share our enjoyment. This could be a role playing adventure where we all have fun exploring the galaxy, and having a lot of fun and fellowship. There are plenty of male and female roles as well as “others”

Pick who you want to be, and we can crank up the DHD and have some adventures. DHD = Dial Home Device, the thing that makes the stargate spin and make wormholes.

• Anonymous
      June 25, 2009 at 2:37 pm

Hello Dick,

I’m a StarGate fanatic!! Although the last season was a bit weird. 🙂

I’d love to play along. In all fairness to my friends and co-workers, I should cast my cards toward being an ascended being. They may not always care for my rules, but they know it’s for the “greater good”. :rolleyes:

Take care,

Tina

• Anonymous
      June 25, 2009 at 3:57 pm

I watch Sci Fi alot! I’ll try out Adrea! I haven’t felt sexy in a long time! LOL! So look out family~ LOL~ Hugs
      Linda H

Stargate Atantis! This is Adrea seeking rescue! I just entered a wormhole while chasing after a hot looking Drone and lost him on the other side. Please please, come help me get back! May day may day!
      “Oh no!” There are these nasty looking creatures after me! Help”
      Stargate! They look like they may be getting ready for invasion! They have tons of weapons! And a huge Mother Ship!

• Anonymous
      June 30, 2009 at 1:32 am

Well, it sounds like we are on our way to having some fun !!

Talk it up a little, and we can get something started. I think if we can get seven to ten to participate, it can be great !!

We can talk Lee into it, i think. With me, that’s four. Halfway there

• Anonymous
      June 30, 2009 at 12:58 pm

Hi Dick,
      I remember the fun we used to have when Lee put together a “theater” group, but some would roll and some would flop.

I never watched stargate, so I would be totally lost trying to play along with this.

• Anonymous
      July 4, 2009 at 9:05 am

Liz,

You CAN do this. It is Science fiction and travelling on another planet.

You don’t have to know anything about the characters, just human interaction.

Dick

• Anonymous
      July 11, 2009 at 12:08 am

Comander nurse : If Janet is not already the nurse, I’ll do that . Have no previos talent as a Comander Nurse, but will give it my best shot.

• Anonymous
      July 19, 2009 at 8:39 pm

I am sorry guys, I have been “out to Lunch” for a few weeks. I would be happy to assume two roles, the role of General Hammond, who “deals out” the assignment, and maybe Teal’c

We need a Daniel, Colonel O’neill, and Samantha Carter. So poke around your friends and see if we can get a little “gate-action” !!!

• Anonymous
      July 20, 2009 at 10:52 am

Kreel Jaffa!!! Bring me my rolodex!

“Yes Master Annubis!” reported the tall Jaffa.

“And don’t call me Master Annubis, you know how that creeps me out. Just call me Bub.”

Annubis mumbled to himself, “Damn, it’s hard enough being the supreme evil entity of the entire galaxy without a bunch of non-ascended mortals sucking up to you on a constant basis. It’s a good thing mom treats me like dirt. I’ll have to give her a call and take her to Der Waffle Haus. A morning of her will ground me from the lofty heights of being a supreme dark lord. But first things first.”

“Master Annubis! Your rolodex!” shouted Annubis prime.

“Okay, look up Apophis!” I commanded.

“Master Apophis doesn’t seem to be in the rolodex.”

“Of course he is in the Rolodex! Look under ‘Snake God’ you fool! It’s hard enough to dominate the entire galaxy with evil, but when you have to work with these guys……”

“Sir?” answered Annubis Prime.

“Oh, did I say that out loud? Never mind, here it is, his address is six snake looking figures, of course it is, and my home symbol, which is the symbol for infinity. I had to pay extra for the infinity symbol, but its a vanity thing.”

Jaffa! Dial the gate!

“Yo Apophis! ……….. Not bad and yourself, as if I care! (It’s good to be bad.) What have you been doing to keep yourself busy? ……….. Apopphis, that’s pretty small potatoes, even for you. ………… Me? I’ve got a plan to conquer the ascended Ancients. ……….. Sure, I am counting on your help. …….. All you need to do is to lure Daniel Jackson to another planet with enough notice and I will be able to trick Dr. Jackson into giving me the location of the Harsisas Child, who has all the knowledge of the Ga’uld and the Ancients. From there its pretty much galaxy domination. Oh, and one more thing, if you could capture Samantha Carter, too. ………. I know, she’s hot! Well, gotta go, Apophis. Keep in touch. Call anytime, you know I am here for you.”

“Jaffa!” I yell.

“Yes master Annubis”.

“Grrrrrrrrrrrrr….”

“I mean, Master Bub!”

“Thats better! Do we still have Apophis on call blocking?”

“Yes Master, do you want me to take him off our ignore list?”

“No.”

It’s good to be a supreme evil being.

“Jaffa, dial the gate.”

“Mom, it’s your son. Annubis. ……….. Yes that son. I thought I was an only child. ………… Oh mom, you big kidder. ………… I know, mom. It’s been a while since I last called. Hey, are you up for some waffles?”

• Anonymous
      July 22, 2009 at 8:24 pm

Sorry, have to pull out. My computer is all screwed up and I don’t have the funds to fix it.

• Anonymous
      July 23, 2009 at 11:53 pm

O.K Annubis.

Indeed “Master” Annubis, Indeed

I can dial the Chappa’ ai and break your nearly ascended being.

I will meet you on Kebb,

Wait a minute, you are scared of Oma aren’t you. Why don’t you go play with Socar in the fiery depths??