Question About Avatars

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 1:40 pm

How did some of you get to have an avatar? I have been trying since last night to get my avatar to work and it;s not. Some other members are having the same problem.

Help me out Jerimy,pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 1:53 pm

Who did you spot avatared Brandy?

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 2:00 pm

I thought when I clicked on some members profiles they had avatars. I’m sure of it. Wonder if that’s where my avatar is lurking

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 2:10 pm

I’ve tried to post an avatar, too, B, and it just isn’t happening.

BTW, is it Jer who is responsible for the Forum being up & running again????????:D ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 2:22 pm

That was me, Donna… I have my Pooh bear on my profile thinking that may lead to being able to get it as an avatar… I don’t think the two are related… ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 2:51 pm

Brandy,
      I found out that you can put an avatar with your PROFILE, but NOT under your user name. I tried the avatars too, found it under “edit avatars” but the radio dot says it is disabled and I couldn’t “unclick” to enable it.

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 2:56 pm

I know, I tried that too, but started to get aggravated and deleted my avatar in my profile picture. I’ll probably try agin later.:mad:

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 3:00 pm

Yes in our profile we can have a picture or avatar we have to download it but it is not enable for the postings. The administrators will have to enable it. They probably don’t have avatars for us to use maybe that is why it’s not enabled.

Sue