question about attachments

• Anonymous
      March 23, 2007 at 7:21 pm

how do you put a picture on here next your name ?

• Anonymous
      March 23, 2007 at 7:26 pm

In the blue bar under the GBS logo in the top left, click on User CP, go to edit Avatar and you can upload a picture which will show up next to your forum posts. Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 64.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

You can also upload a picture for your profile which doesn’t have to be the same as your avatar if you want. Just go to Edit Profile Picture in the User CP.

Hope that helps.

• Anonymous
      March 23, 2007 at 7:27 pm

Hi on top of the page you see “USER CP” that is your control panel click on it and in there you can add an avatar. There is a list of things you can do.
      I download mine not sure if they have regular ones for you to chose from. I think the download ones has a specific size requirement.

Sue

• Anonymous
      March 23, 2007 at 7:29 pm

beat you by a minute Sue 🙂

• Anonymous
      March 23, 2007 at 7:32 pm

Ya Jerimy I realized that 🙂 also your post is more accurate so I am glad you posted

Sue

• Anonymous
      March 24, 2007 at 12:28 am

thanks guys…I can see that I did it…can you ? It’s me and my pride…my Connor. It’s small and I think I need an updated one. He is four now and that was his 1st bday. I couldnt find one to fit the size requirements.

Stacey