ordering meds on the internet

• Anonymous
      December 16, 2007 at 2:22 pm

Hi All: I am paying a lot of money for pain meds and could save $80.00 a month by ordering on the internet. I wonder if anyone has done this before, where and what kind of experience it has been. As far as I can tell it is on the up and up. Any recommendations appreciated. Thanks, Jeff

• Anonymous
      December 17, 2007 at 7:25 pm

Jeff,

glad you brought this up. I too have been looking into getting meds off the net, however I’m not that comfortable with it yet. Our med. insurance isnt really that good at all, and some months I end up paying around $700 give or take. I know this is much less than many of you, but its just getting alittle expensive. Let me know Jeff if you have any private answers.

• Anonymous
      December 17, 2007 at 8:19 pm

[COLOR=”Red”]This throws up a red flag for me! [/COLOR] I even worry about those that travel into Mexico to get prescription drugs cheaper. Or even the ones that travel to Canada to get them. Now that our USA dollar has droppped in value that might not be happening as much in Canada now.

I worry about the quality of the prescription drugs that are being shipped to us. Just because a website looks like it is in English and gives a local address that is not enough for me! I use caution when it comes to these sites. I have read over the years from the main news stations that the pills might not even contain the medicine you need in them. Bogus and Conterfit come to mind right now.

There are state by state phone numbers set up for people that can not get the medications they deserve but don’t have the cash flow to obtain them. I would first contact your local hospital, federal agencies and exhaust all those sources before I take a drug from the internet! [B]Just My Humble Opinion![/B] I would rather be safe than sorry!

FOR EXAMPLE: Here is one quote from just one of those sites! Does this sound safe to you? “And to make things easier, you will not need a prior prescription because their doctors will write a prescription for you (you must qualify). ”

[COLOR=”Red”]RED FLAG[/COLOR] to me was what sane doctor is going to just write out a prescription to someone they never met?

• Anonymous
      December 17, 2007 at 10:29 pm

i have bought from reputable sites in canada, new zealand, & isreal. saved gobs of $ & never had any probs. take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength