Okay! Who did it? Which one of you….

• Anonymous
      November 21, 2008 at 8:36 am

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ Okay family! Who did it? Which one of you blew SNOW my way? Woke up this morning to SNOW! Kitt! Did you blow your snow down here to NC! Terry! Saw on the news you all had SNOW! Was it you? Norb! ๐Ÿ˜€
      So! How many of us in here have SNOW right now? Just curious how many States got that SNOW!

Here goes! Rocky Mount, NC Linda H got Snow!
      Anyone else? ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      November 21, 2008 at 8:56 am

Linda,
      Ohio got snow.
      I think it was “OLD MAN WINTER” that blew the snow your way. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
      One big puff of air and south it went to you. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
      Can you get some warm air blown up this way?
      shirley

• Anonymous
      November 21, 2008 at 10:51 am

Linda, the snow didn’t come for the Florida Panhandle. It get a little chilly but that’s about it.

• Anonymous
      November 21, 2008 at 11:04 am

Not me, I am innocent. It probably was Cheryl and their lake effect snow

• Anonymous
      November 21, 2008 at 1:04 pm

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ Yep! It was Me!!!:p I had to share, thats what my momma taught me!!

we broke our snow total record for nov already-with 2 1/2 inches. We have just a dusting left on the ground from last night.
      Isn’t it better than tornados?!;)

• Anonymous
      November 21, 2008 at 8:22 pm

Cheryl-Yup, I got your snow in western Michigan, but we are having more lake effect snow right now. Dusting on the ground here but 11 miles west of me at the lakeshore, they already got 7 inches and getting lots today. I don’t think your momma meant for you to share snow.:)

• Anonymous
      November 21, 2008 at 10:30 pm

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]Hey don’t blame the snow on me, if I had my way we wouldn’t have snow this winter. ๐Ÿ˜‰ [/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      November 22, 2008 at 2:55 am

No snow just a tad more to the south in SC.I wish we had though.We always miss it!

• Anonymous
      November 22, 2008 at 9:58 am

Hey Linda, wish it was me that blew our snow to you but we still have it here in Parkton, MD!:)

• Anonymous
      November 22, 2008 at 5:07 pm

this one is from Emma….[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3189/3051349756_3e3b191ec5.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      November 22, 2008 at 5:10 pm

here we are driving into the snow squall in Lower Michigan….I think these just went east over to Buffalo this time.:) [IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3203/3050511591_5370542be2.jpg[/IMG]