I am looking for any suggestions for neurologists in the southern new mexico area with GBS / CIDP experience. Does anyone have any suggestions?? I am not sure where to start looking.
I just moved to here this summer and I need to find a new doc. The Neuro I just saw in El Paso was not much help as he had never seen a case before. I need to have my meds and my condition re-evaluated…
Thanks for any help!
December 7, 2006 at 11:25 am
These are the best suggestions I can give, have you tried any of them??
1. CALL OUR FOUNDATION and see if they can help.
2. Try Neuropathy Association for referrals, you’ll have to join.
3. Try a doctor search through webmd
4. List the hospitals you can travel to and call or search for a web site for neurologists.
5. Find out if you can be admitted to ER for infusions/meds if you haven’t found a doctor and an emergency happens.