National Vaccine Injury Compensation

• Anonymous
      September 26, 2007 at 11:07 am

Hi, I’m kind of new here and was wondering if anyone had delt with this program with success. I have been told I have a good case since I was totally healthy until I had a routine booster shot last year.

• Anonymous
      September 26, 2007 at 5:00 pm

One of our forum members Jan has recieved compensation, but only after a very very long emotional legal battle. If you want you can send a private message to her and ask her about it. Jans member name is [B]jan 😀 .[/B] Hope that helps

• Anonymous
      October 6, 2007 at 11:05 am

I can’t believe nobody here who contracted GBS through a vaccination hasn’t sued the Federal Government. The program is set up for just this sort of thing. All I know is the Federal Government screwed up my life with there mandated vaccinations and I’ll never ever be the same person I was before and I want compensation for that. Yes,I am angry and I am bitter over the whole situation.

• March 22, 2015 at 9:13 pm

Hi.

Our office has obtained compensation for dozens of individuals who suffered a vaccine injury and had GBS/CIDP. Its not a quick process but its fairly light duty for the family.

Howard Gold

hgold@goldlawfirm.net