My Dad is in heaven now

• Anonymous
      March 2, 2008 at 3:17 pm

It’s with the most profound sadness that I write to tell you that my wonderful beautiful and strong Daddy has gone to be with Grandpa and Nana. 2 weeks ago he got a pneumonia and was unable to recover. My Dad Ken passed yesterday morning March 1st 2008 at 10:35 am. I was holding his hand as was my mom and his 2 sisters. My Dad was struck with Guillain Barre August 13th 2006. He never made it home.

Have fun fishing with Grandpa, Daddy. See you when I get there.

• Anonymous
      March 2, 2008 at 6:13 pm

I am so sorry to hear your news. Sending hugs and prayers to you this day…

• Anonymous
      March 2, 2008 at 7:47 pm

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]I’m very sorry to hear this, just know you have my deepest sympathy. I lost my father in law on Feb. 3rd from complications of Pneumonia & he was never able to recover from it.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      March 2, 2008 at 8:10 pm

I am so sorry for your loss

• March 2, 2008 at 8:57 pm

So sorry for your loss, my deepest sympathies.
      Dawn Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      March 2, 2008 at 10:22 pm

Dear Erin, I am very sorry to hear of your loss. Our family will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. I send you love and hugs!

Carla

• Anonymous
      March 2, 2008 at 10:55 pm

Erin,

I’m so sad to hear that your beloved father has passed away. I remember so well how it felt when I lost my own father. No one can describe the empty feeling you are left with when you lose a parent.

May you and your family be blessed with the peace and comfort of happy memories. Your father loved you, and still does.

Suzanne

• Anonymous
      March 3, 2008 at 11:36 am

Hello Erin,
      It seems like a lot of us has lost a beloved family member within the past few months. I think we are now forming our family of “angels” to watch over us. Please feel the hugs of comfort and understanding I am sending.

[IMG]http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9872/rosewhite74bj9.gif[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      March 3, 2008 at 10:39 pm

Erin,

I am so very sorry to hear of your Dad’s passing. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      March 3, 2008 at 11:47 pm

[IMG]http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/4703/fishingmd4.jpg[/IMG]

You and your family will be in my paryers

• Anonymous
      March 4, 2008 at 7:42 am

Erin,

It hurts deeply……………..I know,…. when my Dad passed on Sept 2002, felt like a “dagger” in my chest!! Please be as strong as you can (your Dad would want that), and my prayers are with you and your family.

Perry
      (Joshua, Texas)

• Anonymous
      March 4, 2008 at 2:16 pm

Erin, I’m Sooo Sorry to Hear the News of Your Father. You and Your Family are in My Thoughts and Prayers.

• Anonymous
      March 6, 2008 at 10:55 pm

Thank you all so very very much!! It has been a hard week but I am getting through it. Love you all!

• Anonymous
      March 6, 2008 at 11:30 pm

Erin,

I was away for a week and missed this post. I was shocked to hear that your dad passed. I am so sorry, my heart goes out to you and your mom. I am thinking of you and the family during this very hard time.
      I’m not sure if you have the same number still, let me know if it has changed.

• Anonymous
      March 7, 2008 at 9:16 pm

Erin ~ I am so sorry for this sadness. My prayer thoughts are with you and your family members.

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2008 at 5:56 pm

Erin,

I’m so sorry to hear about your father. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers. You’ve been a terrific caregiver, and the lessons you learned from this experience will stay with you forever.

Love,

Shannon