Msm

• Anonymous
      May 30, 2009 at 1:18 am

MSM supplements :confused:

Has anyone tried these?

Just heard of these through a friend

If you go to this website people are all finding they help with pain

http://www.arthritis-msm-supplements.com/testimonials.htm

Wonder if they would help with nerve pain?

Rhonda

• Anonymous
      May 30, 2009 at 5:36 am

They do help some with people that have alot of joint pain but nerve pain they don’t do much for. Have tried some of these supplements and got relief on the joint pain but the nerve pain is still there! Hope this helps!
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      May 30, 2009 at 10:46 pm

I have been using MSM for over 4 years and they do help a lot. It is a natural pain reliever. I have less pain in my legs when I take them on a regular basis. As in anything, what works for one person may not work for another. It is best to give it a shot and see what results you have. I use them in conjunction with Vit D, magnesium, potassium and calcium supplements.

By the way, I know 2 individuals who began taking MSM prior to a journey up Mount Kiliamanjaro. They were the only 2 to make it to the top without any oxygen supplement. They did not have the same aches and pains of others in the group. They felt energized and did not get any oxygen deprivation symptoms. There is a lot to be said for this supplement.

Good luck.

• Anonymous
      May 31, 2009 at 2:40 pm

I use it for better breathing. I had pneumonia and could barely breathe – only if I curled up in a fetal position on the floor. I took two MSM and hoped it would give me just a little better breathing. Within 5-10 minutes I was breathing 100 %. It amazed me. And it wasn’t gradual. I had very low expectations so it wasn’t the placebo effect. I gave some to a fellow teacher – asking her to let me know if it helped her asthma. When I went back an hour later, she told me the same thing – it just went away within a matter of minutes. I swore I would always keep some in the house. I think it is because of the sulfur in it. Didn’t they used to give sulfur and molasses as an old remedy? Sometimes the old ways are good. I am blessed that I do not have the horrible nerve pain – perhaps it is because I do take MSM as well as other supplements.