May 27, 2006 at 6:23 am

I got my own tv show.

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 7:36 am

Neat! Tells us about it….

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 2:09 pm

Dear Mr. Rogers:

I’ve always enjoyed your TV show with one slight exception. The thing that raises my hackles is that smart-assed Mr. Trolley. How can you take all of that attitude from him and not derail him at the tressel? I would have given him a load of flaming Sterno to deliver to the magic kingdom a long time ago.

Lee

PS

I’m not really psychotic. It’s just that at some point in your life you need to take a stand.

• Anonymous
      May 30, 2006 at 2:41 pm

[COLOR=red]Mr Rogers,[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]Where is the Fire Department in your neighborhood?[/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      June 7, 2006 at 11:38 am

Dave,

He hasn’t answered you,do you think he’s hiding because his little city doesn’t have a “Fire Department”? Maybe we should send the building inspector there to see if there are any other violations in housing.

Send me, send me, I’ll tear down his crappy village and get rid of that trolley for good. I’ll write out so many fines, his head will spin like in the “Exorcist”

Bye, Bye, Mr. Rogers

• Anonymous
      June 7, 2006 at 6:10 pm

Great post Capt. Dave. Bring on the hook and ladder!

• Anonymous
      January 8, 2007 at 1:29 am

I finally got back on this darn web site

• Anonymous
      January 8, 2007 at 1:59 am

Howdy neighbor.

• Anonymous
      January 9, 2007 at 12:22 am

Thanks Jerimy,

LOL I dont think anyone is tearing down Mr. Rogers Neighborhood anytime soon. We still need a Fire Chief. And corrupt building code inspectors are really a priveledge to bring back down to reality. LOL:)

• Anonymous
      January 9, 2007 at 12:29 am

😮 Mr. Trolley is the victim of a an anti social behavior disorder exacerbated by a severe feeling of inadequacy. Mr. Trolley actually wanted to be “Mr. Train but since he didnt attend complete Train high school so he had to settle for being a trolley.

He has occaisional delusions of grandeur in which he roars full throttle through any set of tracks he can get access to. Mr. Rogers would have dcommisioned him long ago were it not for they dying wish of Mr Trolleys mother who transported Mr Rogers faithfully for many years from his home to the set.

• Anonymous
      January 17, 2007 at 3:16 pm

LOL – so THAT’S why he didnt get rid of the little bastard LOL

• Anonymous
      July 8, 2007 at 5:10 pm

Yep thats why:p