Movin’ movin’ movin!!!

• Anonymous
      September 25, 2009 at 9:35 pm

We are finally movin!!! A new start to a Much Better Life-without all the stress!!:) Its quite the test for me as my hubby is unable to carry, lift or pull heavy objects, due to a torn groin muscle. But the future is waiting so I’m doing All I have to to keep on track, and grinning through the extra pain:p Tomorrow is the big day so won’t be online for a little while:eek: Take care All see you later!!!:D

• Anonymous
      September 25, 2009 at 10:40 pm

oh Cheryl,

I am soooo happy for you and your family. You have been lookin forward to this for a loooong time.. We will miss you on here however, until you get settled in. 🙁
      I will check on you later via PM. Be safe in moving.

Love ya,

Per

• Anonymous
      September 27, 2009 at 12:28 am

Hi Cheryl,
      Let me know where you moved too..Maybe you are closer to me. Take care and get plenty of rest when it’s all over.

Sherry

• Anonymous
      October 22, 2009 at 12:52 am

Thanks Per! Thanks Sherry!:) No rest for the wicked right?! Man I must be really wicked!!;) cuz I haven’t had much rest yet!! Still getting things unpacked here, but at least we have internet and phone now!!:) We really like it here-even though we are still in the same city we are now in the country part of it–with a pond and all!:cool: Its been quite the experience-hubby with his torn groin muscle, strained back, our van breaking down every other day, all 4 of us getting sick with a “virus” and then me with walking pneumonia and loosing my hearing. even took a few days to do some relaxation—fishing for trout. and they were tasty!!!
      MISSED You Guys!!! Hope All are Good!!!

• October 22, 2009 at 9:10 am

I love trout!! Kevie caught a trought that was about 2 feet long when we went fishing on a charter boat on Lake Mich a couple of months ago. It was tastier that the salmon and coho. If I wasn’t so dumb, I would try to post the picture. BTW, could you mail us your new address so Kevie can send you a proper thank you?
      Dawn Kevies mom