Medicinal Marijuana and CBD Treatments

This topic contains 19 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  SuzyQ 6 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Dana
    Participant

I too was vitamin D deficient (19). I’ve been taking 5000mg a day and now up to 39.

I see some mentions here of people drinking alcohol. I quit before being diagnosed when this nightmare started. Then I read it’s listed as one of the causes of demyelination so now avoid it like the plague, though I miss having an occasional beer.

Dana
    Participant

I’ve never used cannabis in any form. The odor makes me want to vomit so smoking would never be an option but if there’s some hard evidence it helps, I may be tempted to try CBD in some form other than an inhalent however I’m not in a cannabis friendly state. I’ll have to ask my neurogist next appointment.

drdog
    Participant

I use a tincture so really no smell. Put it in a rye and coke and works just fine. I’ve been very impressed about how well it helps.
    Jim

SuzyQ
    Participant

To Jon Swanson, thanks for recommending ‘Gorilla glue, got some yesterday and it is outstanding! Great for pain and sleeping.

Do you or anyone else have comments about Neurontin? I’ve had GBS for six months and pain clinic doctor wants me to take it.

SuzyQ
    Participant

SandraP, I can highly recommend “3 Kings” or “Gorilla Glue.” Both are marijuanas, THC, that make me feel good, alleviate my pain and sleep very well. I live in a weed-legal state and buy it at a store 5 miles from me. Both of these strains are powerful.

I never, ever drive while smoking weed……i don’t do my bills, i don’t go shopping, i don’t drink alcohol with weed.

I put on soft, easy, love song music while in bed, have a glass of ice water next to me and just take it easy and relax. When I go to the bathroom, I use my wheelchair to get there…..don’t want to take any chances of falling while feeling so good! Just use your common sense and if you don’t know, then use caution when deciding.

On the cover of the AARP Bulletin this month, it’s about marijuana.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.