Leaving for Duke Medical Center tonight! It’s finally here!

• Anonymous
      November 5, 2008 at 6:41 pm

Getting ready to head out the door and on my way to finally see the Neurologist at Duke Medical Center! We are leaving tonight instead of in the morning and planning on getting a hotel room. That way we won’t be feeling rushed in the morning!
      Please say a prayer for me tomorrow that I get some answers! A little nervous about finally getting in! It sure has been a long wait trying to get into that place! I just pray they can finally settle this mess with me once and for all!
      For some reason thought they have me going to the EMG/NVC Lab first and then in my letter, they are telling me to expect a good 6 to 8 hours being there. So I may not be able to post tomorrow about what happened but will let everybody know Friday!
      Wish me luck tomorrow! I really hope that I finally get to see some closure to what is going on with me and I see me getting my life finally back!
      Well! Off I go! Long ride tonight but at least we will have a hotel room to sleep in tonight. Won’t be as tiring! Hugs!
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      November 5, 2008 at 6:48 pm

Go Linda!

Good Luck! I like the sound of 6 to 8 hrs. that should give em enough time to go through it all. Maybe the long wait with be worth it. Fill us in when you get back. We’ll keep our fingers crossed and eyes to the sky. tim

• Anonymous
      November 5, 2008 at 7:34 pm

Good luck Linda! Have a safe trip. Hope u finally get some answers!

(hugs)
      Kelly

• Anonymous
      November 5, 2008 at 7:48 pm

Best wishes Linda! We will be anxiously awaiting to hear about your day! Hugs!

• Anonymous
      November 5, 2008 at 9:07 pm

Good luck and big hugs!

• November 6, 2008 at 9:40 am

I’m praying for you Linda; for the tests, test results, doc’s skill and wisdom and answers. More than wishes … go with God. Lots of Cyberhugs …

Peace be with you,

Gary