Jumpy eyes…

• Anonymous
      December 18, 2009 at 1:20 pm

[I]Nystagmus, anyone?

Sounds like an offer of food or drink, doesn’t it?

Have been having slight wooziness for the first hour or two in the morning, but what I believe is happening most of the day is a slight bit of nystagmus. Had that big-time many years ago after an airplane ride while battling a sinus infection … labyrinthitis. This is just minimal, but it’s there.

I’m guessing this is old news, right? Any sure-fire remedies out there?[/I]

• Anonymous
      December 18, 2009 at 7:48 pm

I had nystagmus, hand tremors and my tongue tremored when I stuck it out. I realized that I had just upped the amount of neurontin I was taking so when I backed off the tremors went away.

• Anonymous
      December 19, 2009 at 9:56 am

[I]hi, Tara … nope, been on the same dose of neurontin/gabapentin for many months now. [/I]

• December 20, 2009 at 6:25 am

Hi Rocky,
      Your best bet would be to check with your healthcare provider, because there can be many causes for nystagmus.
      Also nipping a potential problem in the bud is a good idea. Treatment in the early stages is a lot easier and may stop progression of whatever is wrong.
      I can only pray that the morning wooziness and the eye problem go away, but
      delaying medical attention is a crapshoot.
      Please take care.