Join The "exercise Family" Placed In "general Questions"

• Anonymous
      February 11, 2007 at 6:39 pm

Hi Everyone,
      One of our member’s LADYKIT started an “Exercise Family” and not knowing where to put it, she placed it in “General Questions”. Since we know our muscles are not damaged, it’s important we learn how to maintain what we have and to work within our fatigue level, so join our exercise family. I know I need motivation from others.

• Anonymous
      March 19, 2007 at 2:03 pm

Thought I’d Bring This Up Again. With Spring Coming, You Get More Energy To Do Things.

Exercise Is Good For Us Because Our Muscles Aren’t Damaged And With The Exercise Family We Can Learn To Work With Our Fatigue.

• Anonymous
      March 19, 2007 at 3:00 pm

I am starting to ride my exercise bike! So far I have made it several times (different days) at 5 minutes and once at 6 minutes. Having a TV on in front of me sure helps as I didn’t a while back and would have to stare out the window. I sure feel it when I get off and I sleep really, really good!

So, everyone, get up and pedal away 😀

• Anonymous
      March 19, 2007 at 5:01 pm

Thank you for bringing this up again. I have started Pilates at a local studio that is only charging me a little bit since they are excited to help me out. I am very strong and very weak and tire easily but it’s great to be doing. I am inspired and look forward to being able to ride an exercise bike for 5 minutes.
      Claire