Jamie’s Baby Is Here!

• Anonymous
      July 30, 2008 at 3:05 pm

JUST A SHORT POST RIGHT NOW CUZ GOTTA TAKE LITTLE MAN TO GET HIS BLOOD DRAWN, BUT I’LL FILL YOU IN MORE LATER.

[COLOR=”Navy”]KAI NICHOLAS MORROW
      BORN SUNDAY, JULY 27TH AT 3:32 P.M.
      7 LBS. 12 OZ.
      21 INCHES LONG[/COLOR]

SUPER-CUTE!!! TAN SKIN, DARK BROWN STRAIGHT HAIR.
      MOMMY’S BIG FEET AND LIPS AND DADDY’S HAIR LINE AND EARS.
      THE REST IS STILL A MYSTERY:p
      DADDY’S UP-ALL-NIGHT-SLEEP-ALL-DAY HABIT. SWEET LIKE MOMMY;)
      TRYING TO SPOIL HIMSELF ALREADY AND IS VERY GOOD AT IT.
      FAVORITE PLACE TO BE IS TUCKED INSIDE MY SILK PAJAMA SHIRT WITH ME, OR LAYING ON DADDY’S CHEST.
      HUBBY SURPRISED ME WITH FULL COLOR VIDEO MONITORS, WITH NIGHT VISION.
      MY DAD WAS VIDEO TAPING THEM WEIGHING HIM, AND HE CAUGHT HIS FIRST PEE – LANDED RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS OWN FOREHEAD AND RAN DOWN INTO HIS EYES:cool:
      HE’S TOTALLY COOL AND ADORABLE AND I JUST WANNA LOVE HIM UP ALL THE TIME!!! I TRY TO CONTROL MYSELF, SO I DONT SPOIL HIM TOO MUCH, BUT THATS TOO HARD!!!
      GOTTA UPLOAD MY PICS LATER AND POST EM ON HERE!

• Anonymous
      July 30, 2008 at 3:10 pm

Well well! A new baby in the family to bring special joys and laughter! So happy for you and I bet you are spoiling him already. :0) Glad to hear some wonderful news

• Anonymous
      July 30, 2008 at 4:24 pm

Oh to hear wonderful news! Thanks for making my day. Congratulations to you and your hub. Spoil him! Time is too short. My oldest is 27 and it seems like yesterday we were bring her home from the hospital. Now she has her own home!

• July 30, 2008 at 4:30 pm

Congratulations and best wishes!
      Dawn Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      July 30, 2008 at 4:45 pm

Congratulations! Hope pictures will follow.

Jim C

• Anonymous
      July 30, 2008 at 5:15 pm

Oh Jamie, I am so excited! Wait til Emma hears. Cyber Grammas ๐Ÿ˜€ Congratulations. Glad to hear all is well. And don’t worry about spoiling Kai. You can’t spoil a baby:p Well I guess you can but it takes more than a few loves and cuddles! Can’t wait for pictures.

Love and Best wishes to you all!

• Anonymous
      July 30, 2008 at 5:32 pm

Great News ๐Ÿ™‚ Congratulations

Sue

• Anonymous
      July 30, 2008 at 6:36 pm

Well kid, you did good. And your news just made my ugly day good, great actually, congratulations. You absolutely can never spoil a baby with too much love. Sounds like hubby is doing good and Kai is a smart kid-snuggling in with mama between silk shirt and you-he knows where to get his food and his lovin!! Yup, a very smart babe. And I love his name-send pics when you can, you can delete the first pee one-I’ve been peeed on too many times to count.:D

Jan, you and I are grammas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait till Norb finds out he is a new grandpa!!!!!

Take care Jamie. Love to you all.
      Emma

• Anonymous
      July 30, 2008 at 7:07 pm

Gosh, my first cyber-grandbaby. How cool is that.
      Congratuations ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      July 30, 2008 at 9:54 pm

[img]http://bestsmileys.com/fireworks/3.gif[/img]
      [FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3]Hooray & Congratulations Jamie ๐Ÿ˜‰ [/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      July 30, 2008 at 10:55 pm

[COLOR=deepskyblue]WWWWOOOOOHHHHHOOOO!!!!!!!!:) Congrats!!!! Way To Go Jamie!!!! I’m an Auntie!!!!!:cool: [/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      July 30, 2008 at 11:31 pm

[SIZE=”4″]Congratulations, Jamie! As long as you are loving Kai, he can’t be spoiled ๐Ÿ˜€ What a handsome name for a precious little boy! Hugs to everyone ๐Ÿ™‚ [/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      July 31, 2008 at 12:05 am

First off, I don’t believe that a baby that young can be spoiled. And they can never get too much love either! Nothing like a new baby to put everything in this world into perspective, I believe that is what life is all about. Thanks for sharing this wonderful news with us…
      Pam

• Anonymous
      July 31, 2008 at 7:00 am

Yayyyyyy …. when you went quiet all of a sudden i was hoping it was good news on the way.

can i be a cyber-auntie all the way downunder?

My daughter Montana who is now 10 was going to be Kye if she was a boy and my godson is Kai so i definitely love the name.

Way to go …. how is everything else going healthwise by the way or are you too sleep deprived to tell?

• July 31, 2008 at 12:50 pm

Many congrats!!

Welcome to the world little angel! May you be blessed with love beyond all measure, deep and endless hope and faith, sincerity and honesty, a smile that lights up the world, wisdom beyond your years, and a life full of great health, wonder, humor, peace and kindness.

HUGS to mom!!

• Anonymous
      July 31, 2008 at 2:29 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”3″]Yipee!
      Old Bat Cyber Granny very pleased indeed!
      Love and cuddle on him all you can, and give extra for all us Cyber Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles and Siblings.
      Hope for pics soon, and by the way…Let everyone wait on you hand and foot so you can just enjoy little Prince Kai.
      V[/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      August 1, 2008 at 7:27 am

congratulations Mommy !

I never had a better day than the day my son was born. Going on 6 years of continued joy and fulfillment with him…there is nothing better than a new baby to bring such wonder and satisfaction to us.

lots of happy times and warm snuggles to you ! Enjoy every minute !

Stacey

• Anonymous
      August 1, 2008 at 11:15 am

Awesome to have such an awesome cyber-family!!! makes me smile when i hear cyber-grandma/grandpa/auntie, etc. you are all just the best there could ever be! and all over the world – that makes it even better!

Kai stays up all night, like, til 6 a.m.!!! but hubby works that same shift and is home until tuesday, so he stays up with him:p oh, how i love that man!!! trying to slowly convert him, and it may be working cuz he fell asleep at 4 am yesterday. he has to be touching someone, though – you know, feeling their body heat. got him to sleep in his crib a couple times, but that is rare. not that we mind having him next to us right now:D

my boys are soooo good with him!!! and so is my black lab. all 3 of them are all over him – totally in love with the little guy! melts my heart to see them like this! and seeing hubby do all of the things that i do – feedings, diapers, playing, talking, etc, that makes me so happy that i almost cry! told him yesterday, with my eyes filled with tears, that i could not be happier than i am right now. life could not be more perfect.

been a busy week, taking him to see the elders of our families. did our first rounds out of town yesterday – great-grandpa, grandma, aunts, uncles, great-aunt. took boys for a tour of our old stomping grounds – where hubby and i met when we were 13 years-old and had huge crushes on eachother. lots of cool stories came out and we took boys to eat at the same place we used to go to as teenagers. geez – im so in love right now!!! yesterday just brought back so many good memories! it was a wonderful day!

well, i suppose i should get moving now. miss talking to you all, but sure that will get better over time! i know you all understand! take care of yourselves!

love ya bunches!

• Anonymous
      August 5, 2008 at 9:37 pm

Congratulations Jamie,
      My baby boy just moved out and started college. Enjoy every minute and always always always give hugs and kisses when you want.

• Anonymous
      August 10, 2008 at 1:25 pm

Just popping my head in to say hi to everyone! we are all wonderful, just busy and kinda sleepy:p but that is expected, right? thank you all for your kind words! i know ive said it a million times, but you folks are amazing! i miss talking to you as much as i did before little kai took over;)

take care!

• Anonymous
      August 10, 2008 at 7:44 pm

Jamie, once you get in to a routine and such, you will have a bit more time for us….we’ll wait. Hugs and kisses to Kai

Love granny Janet (AKA the Sugar Granny)

• Anonymous
      August 12, 2008 at 7:03 pm

Congrats Jamie! It sounds like you are doing well. Now you don’t have to worry about your bladder — just his!;) Any news on your maybe GBS now that he’s born? God Bless. Foxflower