I got 8 hours of sleep last night! Woo hoo!

• Anonymous
      August 21, 2008 at 9:12 am

I took those two doofy pills last night and slept the entire night. Not even a bathroom call! Ohhh was that great not having to wake up. Slept the entire 8 hours! Whew! Placed those carpul tunnel spints on my wrist last night and slept in them. That seemed to help the burning pain some along with better sleep. Woke up feeling like I have a bit more energy today! Hope it stays this way. Tired of flopping in a recliner in a dazed state! 😡 Not being able to function!
      I think today might actually be a nice day for me functioning wise. Not going to go and overpush myself though. Going to do light stuff and if I feel thev slightest fatigue, then it’s time to stop and rest up. Hope everybody has a wonderful day today and we all are pain free! Cyber Hugs everybody~

• Anonymous
      August 21, 2008 at 9:28 am

[B]YEAH LINDA![/B] Your smart to celebrate on the message boards and not get out there is party and wear yourself out. I know exactly how it feels to actually get up in the morning and feel like you got a good nights rest Congratulations!

• Anonymous
      August 21, 2008 at 12:22 pm

😀 well done. it does make some difference geting your batteries charged.
      ps i am slighty jealous though:p

• Anonymous
      August 21, 2008 at 12:35 pm

Linda, so what were those “doofy” pills. I’d like to get some!

• Anonymous
      August 21, 2008 at 1:08 pm

Linda,
      Your a HOOT!:cool: I’m so glad you slept the night away. I was up several times but thats not unusual. I want to know what those doofy pills are to. Now be a good girl & don’t over do today.
      Hugs!!

• Anonymous
      August 21, 2008 at 4:07 pm

I took my 800mgs Ibuprophen, 2 Gabapentins instead of one, 1 Clonopin, 10mgs of prednisone and then 1 tylenol with codiene. The doofy pills are that gabapentin. Instead of 2 or 3 a day I took 4. But the pain is still there, just makes me relax a bit better. Going to increase the dosage in a few more days until I start seeing no pain. They also placed me on Ambien CR. Don’t know if that is what worked on me or not. But something helped. I am actually functional today! Yes Kitt! Let’s wear our party hats! Linda H not complaining and being a whiney wuss today! LOL!
      Today I actually folded my laundry and cooked some dinner, went out to garden and planted 18 plants in my containers. Sitting job that is not strenous and gave 3 cats a flea bath. Every year around this time, I bathe them and check for fleas. No fleas! Good!

• Anonymous
      August 21, 2008 at 9:33 pm

Told ya those “doofy pills” might help you sleep!

Well done, and I hope you have a good sleep tonight as well, so that your weekend is good.

Take care

Debs

• Anonymous
      August 22, 2008 at 2:59 am

That is quite a “cocktail” of meds, Linda 🙂 But, the Ambien alone, is very powerful………………….and most likely put you to sleep for the 8 hrs.
      I use it myself to help with the sleep problems. Happy to see that you got some much needed uninterrupted sleep.

Perry

• Anonymous
      August 22, 2008 at 3:52 am

:0( Looks like tonight was not as lucky. I can’t seem to figure this out. I did get 5 hours and then got zapped. I think when they get me on a CPAP machine that might do the trick. I hope! Might not need as many meds either for sleeping. I hope! Ohh well! I guess I just was not as lucky tonight.

• Anonymous
      August 22, 2008 at 11:48 am

Linda, I’ve developed a different attitude on my sleep patterns. It’s probably been 4 years since I slept for 8 hours at one time.
      You know what they say, if you can’t beat it, join it…
      So when people ask me how I’m sleeping (and I am so ‘tired’ of that question)
      I just tell them that sleep is over rated, and we can sleep when we die!

Seriously, I know it can rule your life when you are all consumed in the need for a good night sleep. So I hope you find something to work for you.

• Anonymous
      August 22, 2008 at 5:05 pm

Thank-you Jaydee! That sounds very logical! LOL! You are right though! Once I pass those pearly gates, I will get all the sleep I lost and then some!:D That is one way to look at it! ROFL! I did get back to sleep earlier! A good nap in my recliner until the cat jumped in my lap wanting to play!