Hi…It’s Dawn~Lynn !!

• Anonymous
      June 4, 2009 at 7:25 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”3″][COLOR=”Purple”][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]Hi Everyone!

I thought I would drop in to say Hi. I am still working & going on 6 years post GBS:) My strength is good as is my endurance…..toes are still numb but I do not complain….especially from where I was. I still make sure I get plenty of sleep & always listen to my body…..Thank the good Lord above I have not even been sick since my battle with GBS.

I wanted to post a current photo….I have lost 65 pounds total & kept it off for over a year now ๐Ÿ™‚ I have also added the before photo.

I think & pray for all of you often….I will check in from time to time…..I have missed you all.

Bless You All!
      Dawn~Lynn
      (GBS Survivor since 2002)[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”3″][COLOR=”Purple”][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      June 4, 2009 at 11:32 pm

Dawn Lynn

Great to hear from you,

I am glad things are well, and I hope getting better !!

Dick S

• Anonymous
      June 5, 2009 at 2:40 am

Hi Dawn!!

Man, long time……………nice to see/hear from you again.
      Like old times…….:) Anyway, welcome back, girl.

Per……….(don’t know if you remember……,..goats…..Joshua, Texas)

P.S. BTW, you look marvelous ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Anonymous
      June 5, 2009 at 3:07 am

Hi Dawn Lynn! What a great job loosing the weight! You go girl! Welcome back! And glad things are going well! Hugs!
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      June 6, 2009 at 11:24 am

Well, hello old forum friend. I’ve thought about you and angelwings so often and I’ll never forget the old forums gif queen. No-one could keep up with you.

[IMG]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r134/maybowe/grouphugsmiley.gif[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      June 30, 2009 at 11:56 am

Hi Dawn~Lynn,

Wow, I guess you and I are on the same wave. I haven’t been here in more than two years. While you have been losing weight I have been picking it up! But at least now I feel like I can do some walking. Yesterday marked sixteen years of GBS. I still have some problems, BUT I AM STILL HERE!!!:)

Glad to hear that you are still working. I haven’t worked since 1993.

Anyway good to touch bases again!

• Anonymous
      July 1, 2009 at 11:46 am

Hey Dawn~Lynn:

It’s good to hear from you. I think about you every now and then. I remember you were one serious posting fool. You know I mean that in the best possible way. I haven’t used the “~” key on my keyboard since the last time I addressed a post you. And look! The “~” key still works after all these years! Life is good!

Big love to you!

Lee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Anonymous
      July 3, 2009 at 12:37 pm

Dawn~Lyn,

We must be thinking alike after all these years. I don’t rmember the last time I browsed the forums here.

It is so good to see you and know that you are doing well.

Congrats on the weight loss.

By the way, i did think of you when the pens won the Stanley Cup

Hugs,

Ellen

• Anonymous
      July 6, 2009 at 11:17 am

Ellen!!!!!!!!!!

It is so good to hear from you as well! Did someone schedule a reunion and forget to invite everybody?

Lee

• Anonymous
      September 12, 2009 at 3:49 pm

Hi Dawn,

So good to hear from you. Happy to hear that you are doing well. You look fab in the picture I might add.

Keep up all of your great efforts.

Brandy ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2009 at 11:53 pm

So glad to get an update from you. I think you look fantastic, congrats on not just losing weight, but on keeping it off. I remember so well all of the gifs you posted, LOL! It seems like the forum has really slowed down since those days; without you, Brandy & Jerimy there isn’t much action anymore. Alice has managed to pick things up on the CIDP forum, however.
      Pam

• Anonymous
      October 18, 2009 at 2:05 pm

Dawn~Lynn, Queen Duchess, Ellen,

Hi old timers, nice to meet you.

I guess you could call me a new timer.
      Glad you visited your old timer friends but hope you visit more often to get to know all of us new timers.

Enjoyed reading the happy reunion posts of old friends getting together.

Shirley