Hi from Beth

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2008 at 7:34 pm

It has been three weeks since surgery. Pain is getting less. Continue with fanny pack for IV antibiotic and a wound vac. The wound is getting a little better. I have no energy. None, zero, zip. To walk across the floor feels liking climbing a mountain. MD says some of it is caused by the antibiotics that are infusing.
      Had phresis this week. Thurs. had a reaction and Sat went very well. Go figure. There is no way to predict what my body will do with phresis. Go in AM to Neuro and will find out what schedule he wants he on for phresis.
      Still not on the computer much as sitting very long gets uncomfortable
      TAke care everyone and do think of you daily.

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2008 at 11:41 pm

Hi Beth,
      Glad to hear things are going well. I know it is difficult but just remember one day at a time. Get plenty of rest and TLC..You are in our prayers.

• Anonymous
      October 20, 2008 at 6:16 am

Good to see you again! Sorry you are in so much pain and feeling so tired but I pray you get well soon and start getting more energy! I too am in recovery but am not doing to bad. Hope it stays that way! Hugs
      Linda H

• October 20, 2008 at 10:11 am

Hi Beth,
      Nice to hear from you. Glad to hear things are progressing. Prayers and best wishes sent your way. (We have lots of prayers here!!! Kevie had ccd this week and they had the class and myself too since I was there helping, say the whole rosary) WOW!!! I have not done that since grammar school. Keep working hard to get better.
      Dawn Kevies mom