hi, brand new here..could use some help..??

• Anonymous
      September 14, 2006 at 7:52 am

[I]hello everyone. i think i found the rite spot to post this. i’ve posted a couple of other places but not sure what the procedure is here. i still can’t believe i found this place and have read many posts. one of my dx is cidp. dealing w/that for the past 3 years without much luck. i don’t want to go into my “story” and take up time on here b/c i’m not sure how this is supposed to work and now that i’ve found it i really don’t want to mess this up. first time that i don’t feel totally alone in this though i hate that any of you have to go thru some of the things i’ve read.

i’ll try to make this short..i tend to ramble.so i wanted to introduce me and firstly say that i have 3 years worth of questions, wondering if and what else others of you have/are going thru that i have been and so much more. i just don’t know where to go anymore. i’ve been trying to “deal” w/this by myself since the beginning b/c i have to and frankly, it’s getting scary. so, if anyone reads this and can give me some feedback on how this works or what i can/can’t do, where to go or who to ask, i’d appreciate it. and any questions you have for me…shoot. no problem. i’ve already been called crazy to just non-understandable (s#@t, I don’t understand it!) so ask away please. thank you…nice to have finally found here. dj [/I]

• Anonymous
      September 14, 2006 at 8:21 am

dj,

Welcome to the forum. You can go ahead and tell your story and ask any questions you like, and it doesnt matter how long it is – Im sure you will get lots of feedback. There is a section called CIP/CIDP that you can post on if you want, those members with CIDP visit it often. I think it would be interesting to find out the medications you are on and what symptoms you have, as well as how your neuro treating you. Look forward to your posts. 🙂

• Anonymous
      September 14, 2006 at 8:49 am

DJ

Welcome my friend and fire away, meaning, tell us your story, symptons, medication(s) and treatment history. Beleive me when I say you have found an outstanding support group and family.

Look forward to hearing more form you.

God Bless
      Stephen

• Anonymous
      September 14, 2006 at 9:07 am

Hello,
      Welcome to your new family. We understand because we feel what you feel. You can ramble and tell us your story and you can ask questions too. We are also here to listen when you are angry, need to vent, and we’ll reach out with a hug if you want to cry.

[IMG]http://www.wtv-zone.com/AnnesPlace/hugs/pooh_and_friends_hug.gif[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      September 14, 2006 at 1:30 pm

hello again, i will definitely be back on to check and write more but just wanted to say thanks so much liz, stephen and ali for the welcome. i can’t begin to tell you what your words mean…
      now im getting leaky eyes again (not like me…well didn’t used to be) so i better stop. thanks again and i will post more later and hope to get to know people a little better. thanks again, made my day… dj

• Anonymous
      September 14, 2006 at 3:14 pm

Welcome to the family dj,

We would love to hear your story. There is no such thing as a stupid question here so please ask anything you like, we are here to help. Glad that you found us.

Jerimy