Hey Guys & Gals!!!!

• Anonymous
      May 10, 2006 at 11:32 pm

Well, I heard the bad news about the forums and am excited to find out they are back up! Unusual format, but none the less up and running…..

Life hasn’t been very nice for me since the beginning of the year. LOTS of up’s and down’s. John mentioned that maybe the forums would help lift me back up again so I decided to check and see………….

Good to see everyone,

Angela

• Anonymous
      May 11, 2006 at 2:50 am

Hi Angela,

Welcome back and hello. These forums help so many people and I am glad that they are back up and running. Whats been happening with you? Your post sounds like you have been doing it hard. It may be good to get some of it off of your chest.

Regards,
      Debbie in Australia

• Anonymous
      May 11, 2006 at 8:38 am

Hi Angela,
      How is my kid? It’s so good to see you here. We need our “oldies” (not in age) to re-create posts. You might be a good one to try to bring back up “Medical Insurance” How to get free drugs when you can’t pay.
      (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Anonymous
      May 11, 2006 at 9:08 am

Dear Angelwings:

Good to see you back. I hope things will work out for you. If there is anything we can do, just let us know.

Lee

• Anonymous
      May 11, 2006 at 9:46 am

Hello dear Angela ๐Ÿ™‚
      So nice to see old friends again . Hope you have a beautiful day .
      Take care

Maria
      This name tag is for you ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      May 11, 2006 at 9:51 am

Just had to say hello and wish for you the best……I know what you mean about not having a good start of 06……but the forum is back and your/our support group is back on the job.

Stephen

• Anonymous
      May 11, 2006 at 12:30 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”]Hi Angela et al,

Sorry to hear that the year has not been going well. It is amazing what we have to accomplish when we are feeling as bad as we do. My year so far has been OK…just full of flare-ups and the usual aches and pains. And, I am so tired of being tired. Got the MediCare D part figured out after my move to Idaho. Things are different out in rural areas. Most people have no clue as to what I am talking about.

I forgot where I put the link for free medicines since I don’t use them anymore. If you still have it, I think it would make a good separate post so anyone needing meds can access it quickly. I just can’t find it since most of my papers are in the barn.

Take care. :rolleyes:[/FONT]

• Anonymous
      May 11, 2006 at 5:18 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”3″][COLOR=”Purple”]Hey Angela!! Glad to see you back……I pray things get better for you soon, just know I am a phone call away ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hugs,
      Dawn~Lynn[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      May 11, 2006 at 5:21 pm

Welcome Back, Angela and Dawn~Lynn.:) ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      May 12, 2006 at 8:35 am

Angela it’s so nice to see you again ๐Ÿ™‚

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      May 16, 2006 at 4:59 pm

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid][SIZE=5]Angela & D~L are back!!![/SIZE] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]*Doin’ the “Snoopy Happy Dance”!!!*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      May 16, 2006 at 5:31 pm

Welcome back!

Regards,
      Marge