here they are

• Anonymous
      September 9, 2007 at 9:55 pm

the only way I could figure out how to show these is to make the picture as my profile. can you see them? They are great. Today I am recovering from a flare up. My arms and hand were throbbing after doing therapy Fri and I slept Fri from 11pm to Sat12pm.was up for about 3 hours and then back in bed from 3pm-9:30pm and then slept through the night from midnight to noon on Sunday. When I get like this, I SLEEP HARD. I can’t even believe it myself. Does anyone else experience this? When I say flare up It’s like my muscles are inflammed and I am as fatigued as a marathon runner after 20 mile run. I could barely hold anything and today avoided doing much with them. Can one session of OT have sent me into such a tail spin? I am noticing a pattern of this happening every 2 weeks. I just am wondering if this is part of the whole syndrome.
      Linda

• Anonymous
      September 9, 2007 at 10:07 pm

Can one session of OT have sent me into such a tail spin? MOST DEFINITELY. MUCHO SLEEP IS A NORMAL OCCURANCE WHEN YOU OVER DO IT. take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength

• Anonymous
      September 9, 2007 at 10:12 pm

Thank you so much Gene. That is reassuring.
      Take care.
      L

• Anonymous
      September 9, 2007 at 10:16 pm

Linda, Yeap one day of overdoing it can cause havoc on the body. When you go to ot again be sure to let them know you over did it and how long it took to recover from it, you can’t keep doing that much. Do less next time, or you will end up feeling the same way. Nice pic!:)