Herbal Medicine

• Anonymous
      March 4, 2009 at 10:26 am

has anyone tried Guiiiatab.I been having gbs since 94.and will try anything new,this guillaTab make a lot of claims.:confused:

• March 4, 2009 at 12:48 pm

[url]http://www.gbs-cidp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2035[/url]

I found that for ya regarding Guillatab.

I tried something called Nervefix. I did actually feel better, except I got awful headaches even after adjusting the dose. I had to stop taking it.

I am having a flare up of some sort, been almost 4 weeks and it hasnt really gotten worse, just very uncomfortable. I know I have been under a tremendous amount of stress and have not been sleeping well at all. So, I am going to force myself to sleep more regardless of what i got going on and eating right. Try looking into the anti-inflammatory diet or the supplements based on it. If your willing to try anything, this is a healthy natural way to go that doesnt cost an arm and a leg.

Hope you feel better soon. This stuff is a you-know-what.

• Anonymous
      March 6, 2009 at 1:26 pm

Candyman,
      I checked out the product you mentioned – Guillatab. I have studied wholistic health literature for 38 years. It is my passion. What else is more important than your body and your spirit?! Supplementing your diet with vitamins, minerals, and herbs is a good thing to do. I do not know if this is a good product, but I have never heard of Magnesium Murakab. Plus the calcium from egg shells makes me question this product. Sulphur is good for the body but I take it in MSM. I tend to shy away from products that are a combination. If you have an allergic reaction, you don’t know what the cause was. I am not going to take up space here to walk you through the steps of getting your body stronger. I had GBS in 1986 and 2006 – both times from major stressfrul events. I am not on any pain medications and have plenty of energy. My supplements are doing this for me. If you are interested in going the wholistic way, check out my old posts. If they make sense and you are interested in finding out more about what you can do, then email me.
      I have taken many different supplements in the past, but Gillatab throws up a red flag for me.