HCST

• April 1, 2017 at 11:52 am

It seems most prominent neuros have issues with how study is conducted.. reviewed etc… What do you all think? I always wonder what drug company would want a cure.. what Dr wants to lose lucrative patient pool… what oil company wants the carburetor that gets 100 MPG..

“Lame will walk” – GREAT NEWS FOR CIDP PATIENTS on EBMT 2017 – update on autoimmune diseases.

• GH
      April 1, 2017 at 1:04 pm

Do you mean Human Stem Cell Treatment (HSCT)? The stem cell clinical trials have been discussed on this web site and some participants reported good results. Your link, however, appears to be to some sort of self-promoter so I would view it skeptically, if at all.

Your conspiracy hypotheses get no traction with me. The entire medical profession, including pharmaceutical manufacturers, want to find the best treatments for human disease. Your reference to oil companies gives you away. My current vehicles get the best mileage of any I have ever owned. There is no 100 mpg carburetor, and by the way, carburetors have been obsolete for a long time due to their inefficiency.

• April 1, 2017 at 2:20 pm

The correct acronym, as GH pointed out, is HSCT and there are hundreds of threads covering it in these forums. Doing a keyword search for SCT will list most of those discussion threads.

• April 1, 2017 at 2:32 pm

Yes typo sorry…. as for my opinion on the medical end of it. That’s an observation from my point of view, if the analogy wasn’t acceptable to you, that’s ok.
      Dr. Burt Chicago study is mentioned in the article, as are some numbers on results.