Happy Birthday "Angel" Cheryl

• Anonymous
      January 11, 2008 at 10:05 pm

[SIZE=”4″]Happy Birthday to a fab ~~ year old![/SIZE][SIZE=”3″] Have a great time celebrating you ๐Ÿ˜€ [/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      January 12, 2008 at 10:39 am

Happy Birthday Cheryl,
      SOOOOOOOO sorry I missed your birthday yesterday. Judy should have used ANGEL2ndCLASS for the post, that may get past a lot of us who know you. To make up for missing your birthday, we’ll try the lessons again for posting gif/images. I remember INTERNET EXPLORER gave you problems, but there’s another way.

[IMG]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/1005/birthdayteddybigrosesqc1.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      January 12, 2008 at 10:40 am

angel2ndclass22699 Cheryl hope you had a great birthday yesterday.

• Anonymous
      January 12, 2008 at 12:11 pm

๐Ÿ˜‰ [FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=5][COLOR=purple] Cheryl I have but one thing to say, [I][COLOR=#ff0000] HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CHERYL, WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST ! ๐Ÿ˜€ [/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      January 12, 2008 at 6:14 pm

Dear aunt Cheryl!

I’m so sorry I missed your birthday, but then I never check out the birthdays myself, I just see them when others have started the congratulating – but then again – better late than never, I hope you bear over with me!:o

Hope you had the most wonderful day with the ones who mean the most to you!

Here is William picking out your birtday present – a “virtual” Norwegian Marzipane pig:

[IMG]http://image1.frappr.com/pix1/i/20080102/3/4/3/34397d353cee3486fb820db631a7db320_large.jpg[/IMG]

If you go to the “Farmor Allaug” thread you can pick up some pieces of his ginger-bread house too!

Big hugs from Wee William and his farmor!

• Anonymous
      January 12, 2008 at 6:48 pm

[CENTER][[COLOR=”Purple”]Happy Belated Birthday Cheryl!
      Best wishes for this year![SIZE=”4″][/SIZE] ๐Ÿ˜€ [/COLOR][/CENTER]

• Anonymous
      January 12, 2008 at 9:32 pm

[COLOR=”Red”][SIZE=”6″]HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL, Hope it was a good one.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      January 12, 2008 at 10:32 pm

Happy Birthday From Iowa!!!

• Anonymous
      January 13, 2008 at 12:27 pm

[SIZE=3][COLOR=red]BIG ANGEL HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!!!! Thank You for the Warm Wishes!!! I enjoyed my day by going to a girls basketball game. The Big rivalry between Northview and Southview High schools was a Very Good game. My daughter goes to southview and my hubby and I went to Northview, where I was coached by the same coach. Of course, Our team won!!!:D Thanks Again Everybody!!:) [/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      January 13, 2008 at 8:57 pm

[QUOTE=angel2ndclass22699][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]where I was coached by the same coach. Of course, Our team won!!!:D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

So you got a very happy gift on your birthday.

• Anonymous
      January 13, 2008 at 10:21 pm

Happy Belated Birthday Cheryl! Ofcourse I missed the beginning of the party but your able to celebrate the whole month if you use the chart for the color of your birthstone. If you use the astrological signs you should have started before Christmas and better squeeze the last of the celebration into the next few days. Me? I celebrate everytime I hear someone say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am too old to remember when it is and therefore I can celebrate all year long that I remain this same age. What else can you celebrate for a whole year? Sorry you are not able to have a birthday party out on the beach or in your pool. How many did you celebrate around the ice skating rink or a bond fire? I hope you are able to celebrate many more with your family here! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Anonymous
      January 14, 2008 at 12:43 am

Sandeep, Ohh yes, it was a nice way to end the birthday and the last rival game of this season.:D Its always nice to beat Southview anytime they play!;)

Kit, It use to snow on my birthday, longest run was 13 years long, so we would have a good time skating, sledding or skiing and sometimes getting the day off due to cancelations!:D The snow missed me this year, but its flurring now, maybe next year we will spend it outside.