Happy Birthday, Lee!

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2008 at 4:08 am

[SIZE=”5″][COLOR=”Blue”]Lee, Happy Birthday [/COLOR]to a great guy (one of the olds 😀 ) I hope your day is very special.[/SIZE] [SIZE=”3″](you didn’t get to sneak this one by 😉 )[/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2008 at 4:52 am

Happy Birthday Lee! Wishing you many more to come! Hugs
      LindaH

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2008 at 7:17 am

[COLOR=”Blue”][SIZE=”5″][SIZE=”6″]HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE[/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2008 at 1:40 pm

Happy Birthday Lee! [COLOR=”DarkOrchid”]

[IMG]http://www.gralon.net/cartes-virtuelles/cartes/anniversaire/vg-happy-birthday.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR]

I figured out this is a special one for you so here is a party balloon as well!!!
      [IMG]http://bp2.blogger.com/_EXmZ0ncvA40/Rs-iHiVLC4I/AAAAAAAAAAs/1r3elEwRiVE/s1600/birthday_balloon.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2008 at 7:16 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”5″][COLOR=”Red”];) Happy Birthday, Lee.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2008 at 7:34 pm

A big thank you goes out to all of you.

Judy, you are truly an angel in this community. Your thoughtfulness in keeping up with everyone’s birthdays is inspiring!

Jan, thanks for the .gif. It was appreciated. You’ve been a great friend and with the trials and tribulations you share with Colleen it is a wonder you come here and are so absolutely positive all of the time. You amaze me.

And Linda, Mattyrae, and Alma, thanks to all of you. You are just the best.

If you want to see what I did on my birthday, look at my thread on the Success Stories Forum. I am pretty pleased with myself, but in a humble fashion.

Anyways, thanks to all of my GBS friends.

Lee

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2008 at 9:37 pm

[COLOR=”Blue”][SIZE=”6″]HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2008 at 6:56 am

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Lee! All the best from across the Atlantic!

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2008 at 9:09 am

[I][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]Happy Belated Birthday Wishes to you Lee ! Wishing you the nothing but the very best ![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

• Anonymous
      November 14, 2008 at 10:28 am

[B]Happy Belated Birthday Wishes Lee.[/B]

• Anonymous
      November 15, 2008 at 11:42 am

[SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Happy Belated Birthday Lee.:) Hope You Had A Great Day!!!:) [/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      November 16, 2008 at 3:58 pm

[COLOR=”Blue”][B]HAPPY BIRTHDAY![/B][/COLOR]

I hope you had a wonderful and special day! Your advice and thoughts have always played a significant part in bringing about a better result for those looking for help and direction with this horrible disease. You have always been a leader of this community – Thank you.

Jethro