Happy Birthday Lee Spurgeon 11/12

• Anonymous
      November 10, 2007 at 10:25 am

[SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Happy Birthday Lee!!!:) Hope You Have An Enjoyable Day!!:D [/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      November 11, 2007 at 4:08 am

[COLOR=”Red”][SIZE=”3″]Happy Birthday!Enjoy your day![/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      November 11, 2007 at 10:43 am

[CENTER][COLOR=”DarkRed”][SIZE=”6″]Happy Birthday Lee! [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2007 at 11:04 am

[SIZE=”5″][I]Happy, Happy Birthday, Lee. Enjoy celebrating you! :D[/I] [/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2007 at 11:14 am

Happy Birthday Lee,

Your family has been in our prayers. Bring happiness and laughter into your life and enjoy your day.

[IMG]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/481/birthdaycakebw5.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2007 at 2:32 pm

Dear Lee!

Being a little late at it, I can only say: [FONT=”Fixedsys”][SIZE=”5″][COLOR=”Red”]I REALLY HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2007 at 11:57 pm

[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=5][COLOR=darkorange]Well I almost missed this one Lee, A
      Very Happy Birthday to You. Hope You had a Good One. 😉 [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      November 14, 2007 at 2:58 pm

To everyone who posted, thankyou for caring. I really appreciate it.

I spent my birthday with my wife Colleen, as she was getting her first chemotherapy session. It was a whole lot better than it sounds like it should. I got to spend six straight uninterupted hours with my wife. That is a luxury with four children and two stepchildren. It was also good to start fighting back at cancer.

Lee

• Anonymous
      November 15, 2007 at 12:33 pm

[B]Happy Belated Birthday Lee.[/B]

• Anonymous
      November 15, 2007 at 11:53 pm

[CENTER][IMG]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7052/bdaybelateddunceci4.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT=”Century Gothic”][SIZE=”5″][COLOR=”Blue”]Sorry I missed you Birthday. I hope you had a great one.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]