Happy Birthday Alice 10/07

• Anonymous
      October 5, 2009 at 3:38 pm

Happy Birthday Alice,
      Our prayers are with you for the greatest birthday gift of all. If you listen carefully you can hear us sing Happy Birthday from your GBS/CIDP family.
      [IMG]http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/3922/bcake.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      October 5, 2009 at 4:00 pm

[FONT=”Georgia”][COLOR=”Sienna”][SIZE=”2″]Not the most fun-filled birthday, Alice, but one we hope will begin a beautiful new part of your life … [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      October 6, 2009 at 2:10 am

Happy Birthday Alice and wishing you many more happy healthy birthdays to come!

Kazza

• Anonymous
      October 6, 2009 at 9:10 am

[SIZE=”4″][FONT=”Fixedsys”][COLOR=”Orange”]Happy Birthday Alice!
      Best Wishes for Many more!!! [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [IMG]http://whinesisters.com/images/uploads/ChocolateBirthdayCake.jpg[/IMG]
      (Too bad its just virtual! but the wishes are real!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ )

• October 6, 2009 at 12:28 pm

Happy Birthday Alice!

It’s wonderful that you get to spend your birthday with your babies. Our pets have miraculous healing powers!

• Anonymous
      October 7, 2009 at 8:16 am

i appreciate all the birthday wishes… today, the 7th, is my actual birthday:o

yes, it’s a wonderful treat to be able to be home, not just for my b’day, but mostly to be here with the dogs… and of course it’s great to see friends– but i have my priorities. you see, i’m dyslexic when it comes to the word god, i read it dog ๐Ÿ˜‰

anyway. i continue to get stronger from the last go around. my hair seems to finally be thinning… not on my legs, i might add– i get a five o’clock shadow 24 hours after shaving… i wonder when those hair follicles will get effected…:rolleyes:

and… i cannot wait for the likelihood that i will go into menopause– yipee! i really don’t need the equipment… i look at it as an added benefit, along with the likely weight loss the evil prednisone has caused…

you might wonder about all this flying we do. my dad was a pilot in the air force and his pilot buddy is a family friend. well he left the service long ago and went to work with united. essentially he has free passes for friends to fly space available– it’s been wonderful because we not only fly 1st class and take a direct flight, it costs us only $44… it is a very cool thing.

thanks again for the b’day wishes…
      alice

p.s. i don’t know which cake looks better– may i have a sliver of both?

• Anonymous
      October 8, 2009 at 6:32 pm

We hope you had a fantastic birthday, Alice !!!
      Frank sends his hugs to ya.
      What a great birthday present–maybe getting rid of the nasty CIDP !!!

Hugs,
      Ken
      (KEDASO)

• Anonymous
      October 10, 2009 at 4:53 pm

Belated best wishes for the coming year, Alice! Might your stem-cells multiply and grow into the specialized cells they are supposed to! I that’s the best birthday wish I could think of!

Hugs from
      Allaug