Guillian Barre Syndrome

• Anonymous
      February 9, 2007 at 9:32 pm

Guillian Barre Syndrome

Video: The teenager who refused to give in to killer illness
      Peterborough Evening Telegraph – Peterborough,England,UK
      Taylor had been struck down in his prime by a rare condition called Guillian-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which saw him spend the next six months of his life …
      cut and paste the following
      http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/ViewArticle.aspx?ArticleID=2039463&SectionID=5252

• Anonymous
      February 9, 2007 at 11:15 pm

i just read the article and watched the video. it’s amazing how we all feel like we really want to die when we don’t know what’s wrong and we’d rather be dead than live like that. i remember feeling exactly as he did when it happened to me. but alot of p.t. – o.t., determination and support from family and friends got me through it. i am left with many residuals, but i now know life is worth living and even though i’m not the person (physically) that i was 5 1/2 years ago, i’ve learned to see life in a whole new way and not take things for granted as most of us did prior to gbs. thank you for sharing that webiste with us.
      deb

• Anonymous
      February 10, 2007 at 12:16 am

Help, please ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I have tried to access this video/article by “copy & paste” and typing it in. I use Google. I have had no success ~ my husband proof read it all (ha!) so we’re at a loss. Could one of you computer wizards, geeks or nerds [I]please[/I] help? Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      February 10, 2007 at 1:21 am

[QUOTE=Judi Z] Could one of you computer wizards, geeks or nerds [I]please[/I] help?[/QUOTE]
      Someone call?

Here, this is easier to type:

http://tinyurl.com/25pkh3

Make sure you type it in the “address bar” up at the top of your browser window (the white area) and not in the Google Search text box.

Hope that helps, Judi!
      -leftie

• Anonymous
      February 10, 2007 at 12:44 pm

Leftie ~ you are a dear ๐Ÿ˜€ Thank you, thank you. My “still foggy brain” struggles with learning this new-to-me language! Much gratitude ๐Ÿ™‚ Judi Z

• Anonymous
      February 10, 2007 at 3:34 pm

Thanks for the information.

• Anonymous
      February 10, 2007 at 8:36 pm

[QUOTE=Judi Z]Leftie ~ you are a dear ๐Ÿ˜€ Thank you, thank you. My “still foggy brain” struggles with learning this new-to-me language! Much gratitude ๐Ÿ™‚ Judi Z[/QUOTE]
      You are very welcome. I teach computers for a living so I understand how people can get frustrated with them. Just take your time, you’re doing fine; you’re on these forums, afterall, and that’s quite an accomplishment! You should be proud.
      -Leftie

• Anonymous
      February 10, 2007 at 8:43 pm

Wow! I blush with your praise and I thank you ๐Ÿ™‚