Got the call today

• Anonymous
      November 2, 2009 at 12:16 pm

[SIZE=”4″]But they have no beds today:eek: .. I will be in Johns Hopkings by Weds. the latest. I’ll be there for a min. of 6-7 days. Talk to you when I get back.
      FYI, I’ve declined very fast over the last 10 weeks. I was close to going back to work. Now, I’m a couple days out of a wheelchair.[/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      November 2, 2009 at 1:24 pm

I am so pleased to hear you are getting in to Johns Hopkins. I am sorry for your rapid decline. I hope your treatment there is quick and you have a rapid recovery.
      Good luck!
      Sue

• Anonymous
      November 2, 2009 at 1:34 pm

[FONT=”Book Antiqua”][I]I also am pleased for you. I can’t think of any other place that would have the resources to diagnose and treat you any where near as well as they.

Much good luck!

( my goodness … I apologize to any English majors out there !! )[/I][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      November 2, 2009 at 2:33 pm

I’m so sorry Mike – I will be at Hopkins on the 20th – if you are still there I’ll come try to cheer you up. :p It is so difficult to go from doing well to barely able to function – it has happened to me several times, more this year since I’ve been sick so much. Keep your chin up… I’ll be thinking of you.

Julie

• November 2, 2009 at 8:51 pm

Sorry to hear you’re headed downhill, but it’s uplifting to hear you’re going to Johns Hopkins. I understand they are the best.
      Prayers and very best wishes. Take Care.

• Anonymous
      November 4, 2009 at 7:21 pm

[SIZE=”4″]Still waiting for a bed. I may still be there Julie at this rate.[/SIZE]