Getting Ready to Celebrate!!!

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2013 at 4:09 am

Hi Everyone,   That time of the year is coming again, where I celebrate my birthday which is on March 24th for a few reasons its very special to me. One it’s the same date as my Granny’s birthday, we always celebrated together I always think of her as she has passed on, two it’s the day I came into this world on a special day and three cause it’s also the date of my MF GBS onset!!! wow! And this year it will be 10yrs since my onset celebrating another yr of life along with it being a special day being thankful for everything  everyone! My Mom Family and Friends know how special this day is and of course always will be. I want to share this with you all.  I know there are people out there who dread their birthdays, not me!!!

I celebrate big enjoy always! Even before my onset. I’ve come a long way and I keep on moving forward! I’m so very thankful for many people just everything, I live by the 3 L’s LIVE  LOVE LAUGH!!  No matter what life gives you, stay strong keep fighting enjoy life and all those who love you.

Thank You for taking time to read my post 🙂   Wishing all the very best always!!!