GBS/CIDP Phoenix Symposium

• Anonymous
      August 19, 2006 at 7:10 am

[FONT=”Garamond”][SIZE=”2″]Greetings!

Just received information in the mail regarding the GBS/CIDP Symposium in Phoenix, AZ in November. Wondering if you will be attending.

I took the information to my neuorlogist’s office yesterday – my every other Friday ivig treatment – and asked what they thought. They recognized some of the names of those who are speaking and said that they thought it sounded like a good conference.

I’m seriously thinking about attending. I live in NYC and I’ve only met one or two other folks with CIDP in the five years since I’ve been diagnosed. It could be very cool to meet others!

Best,

Brad
      [/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      August 19, 2006 at 8:07 am

Hello Brad,
      I’m going to the symposium in Phoenix. I live on Long Island in New York, east of NYC, about a one and a half to two hour drive.

I’d say “lets travel together”, but I am leaving from an airport on Long Island, near where I live. You’d probably leave from JFK airport in city.

Try emailing PEGGY80, another member. She is closer to the city then I am and most likely leaving from JFK.

That’ll be three New Yorkers so far.

• Anonymous
      August 19, 2006 at 8:21 am

That’s great! I’m excited that I’ll meet others from the NYC area.

Best,

Brad

• Anonymous
      August 19, 2006 at 5:23 pm

Brad,

Hope you have a great time. My husband and used to travel to the photography conventions before our last child was born and I loved meeting all of them.

We won’t be going this year, we’re going to Disney in Florida instead. We have a 2 year old with CIDP so I will look forward to the next conference.

Lori

• Anonymous
      August 19, 2006 at 8:20 pm

I will be there Brad, not a New Yorker but it would be nice to meet you as well as others.

Jerimy