First infusion with no sickness!!!

• June 15, 2008 at 5:36 pm

sorry no info

• Anonymous
      June 15, 2008 at 7:36 pm

sweet! he must be so relieved! hopefully he can let go of the fear, but it must be hard. dont know if you believe in god, but i’ll give thanks today, and ask for more of the blessings to come your way!

• Anonymous
      June 15, 2008 at 9:43 pm

How cool is that?! I hope this trend does continue. Good on ya Kevin!

• Anonymous
      June 16, 2008 at 2:31 am

Awesome! I hope you all are having a great time and Ahhhhh-nold finally answered you. I think if he actually got to read the emails and snail mails he could not pass up the opportunity to meet Kevin. Kevin is a great kid, I know you tell him that all the time, but I think so too and I’ve never even met him.

And I’m so happy he didn’t get sick this time around – guess what – neither did I!!!! I think the 20mg prednisone with the IVIg is going to help me. It’s such a relief to not dread going into another session. I’m sure Kevin feels the same way – it was starting to get to the point where I’d rather be tripping and stumbling than putting up with the side effects of the IVIg. Woo Hoo! What a great way for Kevin to celebrate, on VACATION!!!

Can’t wait to see the pictures…

Julie

• Anonymous
      June 18, 2008 at 1:01 am

I’m Doing a Happy Dance Dawn! Well… I’ve never been much of a dancer but the best I can do! I’m so glad! I’m sure he is enjoying it and it takes a load of worry of you!

YEAH!

Marjie