File a lawsuit against vaccine fund

• November 12, 2013 at 3:31 pm

Has anyone successfully filed a claim against the Vaccine Fund for CIDP and actually been awarded a payout? I am completely sure that my CIDP was caused by the H1N1 vaccine. I was an extremely healthy person until 10 days after I got the immunization. Numbness, tingling, pain, etc. set in and moved up the legs and eventually started to affect my hands. Over a period of weeks to months I was diagnosed with CIPD. My neurologist mentioned the possibility that the H1N1 vaccine could have played a part in my CIDP. I was just wondering. I hear it is hard to prove. Any input would be appreciated.

• November 12, 2013 at 8:14 pm

The GBS/CIDP website already has a great deal of information and many discussions on this topic. Go to the main forums page and search for H1N1. You will find links to many good research resources too.

• November 12, 2013 at 8:32 pm

After reading what other forum members have posted and you are still serious about taking legal action, maybe a consultation with an attorney specializing in the area would be in order. Here is one possibility: http://www.vaccine-law.com/default.htm

• GH
      November 12, 2013 at 9:52 pm

There have been successful cases brought for CIDP. It is easy to find law firms claiming to have won awards for CIDP by doing a Google search.

Tagged: