experience with cellcept

• Anonymous
      May 17, 2006 at 6:58 am

Hello Good Friends! It is great to be back and to see so many familiar names – special thanks to Liz -codystanley- for contacting so many of us!

Question! Can anyone who has taken cellcept – good results as well as no results – tell about their experience with it? I know there was a huge amount of acumulated information on the forum BH (Before Hack) – but now maybe we could start again on this subject? – Thanks! Bonney

• Anonymous
      May 22, 2007 at 7:24 am

I have been taking Cellcept for a while now and I found it was the best thing so far that they have given me. So much better than the Chemo

• Anonymous
      May 22, 2007 at 8:06 pm

CellCept did not work well for me. The time between my plasmapheresis treatment cycles was increased by only a day or two. On the other hand, side effects were overall quite mild. The most serious was very dry skin. I did need to moisturize two or three times a day, though.

MarkEns

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2007 at 11:25 pm

This is the fourth month I have been on it. My neuro is not scheduling any plasmapheresis treatments for this month. We are going to see if the Cellcept is going to kick in gear. I should know something here in about 2 or 3weeks.